Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: unknown
Target SteamID: unknown
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: aimbot, massRDM by the looks of it, he shot everything that was remotly moving, there were no admins to take in the report or give me the targets steamid or name.
When did the situation occur?: 17:49 GMT+2 30.12.2019
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dido King @Venko Belov @Ace Larsson @Guacay # and a lot more unknowns
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: YES

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

mightymelon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The whole scenario with me "MassRDMing" wasn't true. Me and @Bobby Hive were trying to raid some guys doing coke and LSD in an apartment, when them and the people in the apartment across of them started spraying at us through their walls. We had to hold out right there for some amount of time, since they'd also called for backup from their friends. Overall, it was probably about 12 people from that raid we were having to fight off.

Bobby was able to drive off and I was able to run through the back alleys towards gas station then bank and grab my M249 since I knew we were fighting a bunch of people and that gun has proven to be good for bigger fights, especially at medium/CQC range. Turns out they had left their apartments and were spilling into the street now and coming after us, and their friends had arrived and were attacking us as well. Bobby was getting chased by two cars filled with people from their group and eventually got crashed near the church and was getting shot at a bunch in his car, so I had gotten near the small warehouses and was shooting the people attacking Bobby. I think we managed to kill the people from the cars attacking him but then I was getting shot at a bunch from the gas station/bank area, with people firing at me from all over that general direction.

In that fight I already saw medics healing the guys shooting us, so I decided to shoot @something when I saw him since he was running through this fight and I figured he was probably one of the medics combat healing them. You can also see in the video that the guy at the gas station shot at me with an SMG, and then put his gun away. There were a lot of them that were doing this (firing some shots then putting their gun away to remain inconspicuous.

After this situation I was able to get closer to Bobby and we were stuck for another 15 minutes probably having to hold these guys off as they kept charging at us with pistols and I think a couple charged with SMGs. Cops also arrived and we had to fight them off, and we ended up retreating back to the apartments we originally started in and were holding off there pretty well since I had a M249 and he had a MAC11 he was using during this fight.

I'd also like to mention that a bunch of the people from that group (the people who were basing and their backup/friends) kept respawning at Pine County by going medic and quitting, then running to the bank, strapping up, most of them with pistols, and charging at us trying to kill us. I know Kieran Savage got killed probably a total of 4 times during that fight, at least.

We were able to fight our way off long enough to get past the hospital at an angle where the majority of the cops and people shooting us couldn't see us, we stole a police car, and got out of there.

I'm also curious as to where the aimbot claim came from... I didn't land most of my shots in that video and I was firing in bursts almost the entire time by just peaking out and popping off a few shots. You're showing no remote evidence that I was cheating, which you should have hard evidence considering what a big accusation that is.

Again addressing the MassRDM claim, just about everyone in chat saying "RDM" were people that were part of that base (and their backup) that were getting killed by me after rushing me with pistols or SMGs, or shooting at me and trying to be slick by putting their gun away and acting like a normal civilian again before getting around a corner to reload.

Basically, nothing in the video indicates I'm cheating, and I was shooting at people from the raid that were still trying to kill me.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are other people with the claims of RDM and aimbot, they have better videos then mine, I just don't know their usernames on the forum to add them as witnesses, if you are one of them feel free to post your videos. The reason for saying MassRDM is because you shot everything that was moving, you didn't know who was part of the base and who was a innocent bystander who just came to see what all the shots are about, I thought I was at a long enough distance to not be killed on sight. I don't think shooting me because you saw other medics combat healing is justified. The aimbot claim was added after I made the original report as after a discussion with other people who were involved claimed you had it, it looks improbable you will hit so many people with the recoil of m249 from that distance.

Edit: can you please point out in this video or your own if you have one where did you see a medic combat healing?

Last edited:

mightymelon

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I had an ACOG on my M249 throughout that situation and I wasn't going full auto, at most I fired in bursts and only went auto when I was inside the building or whenever I got close to someone vice versa.

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Only footage I have currently since my ssd has been finicky is when the people who found me after leaving the raid Boxed me in and killed me. I have no footage what so ever showing him Killing innocents but from my Knowledge, The whole layer 2 area had about 10, 15+ people protecting that base which is honestly overkill. But I feel that's what cause @mightymelon to have an itchy trigger finger. But it also shows in your footage, @something that you we're healing people outside where the shooting was going on. I understand there was no shooting before when the footage started, but I believe the gunfight started right after you healed that guy. I'll go back through my footage to see if that's indeed the case.

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I know it's hard to know who's doing what, I still have blank spots about who was raided, who were they friends with and who can counter the raid. But shooting at everything that moves is in my mind massRDM. Unfortunately it seems like no one else is going to be posting videos about this accident, even the added witnesses are not posting so I can only speak for my own self, I think killing me was unjustified and I can't remember or see any other medics in the area doing combat healing. For the aimbot claim, everyone I've asked has said the recoil of the m249 is too hard to control and even burst fires from this kind of range are improbable to hit accurately as you did.

@Bobby Hive I would be amazed if you find footage before the shooting and having one after it. That must be one really finicky ssd to delete the shootout in specific.

Last edited:

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I know it's hard to know who's doing what, I still have blank spots about who was raided, who were they friends with and who can counter the raid. But shooting at everything that moves is in my mind massRDM. Unfortunately it seems like no one else is going to be posting videos about this accident, even the added witnesses are not posting so I can only speak for my own self, I think killing me was unjustified and I can't remember or see any other medics in the area doing combat healing. For the aimbot claim, everyone I've asked has said the recoil of the m249 is too hard to control and even burst fires from this kind of range are improbable to hit accurately as you did.
Fair enough, That whole situation there was completely out of hand. Let me try to elaborate a bit more....

So we we're raiding a base in the apartments of layer 2 next to the hospital, they called in backup. So we retreated and I backed off the area, unfortunately, they had already called out that the black lancer I was driving was indeed the raider. So they chased me around layer 2 for a minute until they boxed me in. There reason to box me in however was weird as in my video you can hear the guy from the green/teal bmw say "Yeah, He hit me." when looking through the footage, I never even touched his car or the black gtr. (I'll post the video when it's done uploading.)

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @something

Your player report is under review, please be patient as we review your claim and evidence provided.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @something

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);
  • MightyMelon (STEAM_0:0:86434106)

The evidence provided in the report shows that you were inside of the bank actively healing players also when @mightymelon walks in aswell. Mightymelon then leaves with multiple other people. You then respond to head out of the bank with the other players and head to your ambulance in which you were shot. I don't see any reason why you were shot, at no time in the evidence provided were you combat healing.

There is no evidence provided for "aimbot." This report also doesn't provide valid evidence for "Mass RDM," but this player will be punished for RDM.

The following player(s) will be issued the following punishment(s) for RDM;
  • 2-Day Weapon's Blacklist - MightyMelon (STEAM_0:0:86434106)

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.