Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70346690
Target Character Name (if known): Earl Falhorn

Target Steam Name: Assassins Creed
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47408359
Target Character Name (if known): Arytom Blyatskov

Target Steam Name: enemyintel
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141136798
Target Character Name (if known): Deshawn Tatum

Request Reason: Unauthorized Corruption and firing upon LEOs.
[5] Governmental Rules
[5.1] General
7. Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.
[5.5] Secret Service
5. The Secret Services may not harm any other government officials - like the Police Department and Sheriff’s Department.

When did the situation occur?: 9/192022 10:05 PM PST (40:46) - 9/192022 10:11 PM PST (47:03)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: FallenderMond (Aka: Lance Snow)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

EnemyIntel

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't even know what was happening. Arytom and I got bored and noticed there was a mayor so we decided to join SS together and the mayor said the police were corrupt so he took your budget and you guys retaliated by raiding city hall. All the info Arytom and I had was that the police were corrupt and threatened the mayor's life. It may not be allowed for the SS to shoot other gov. officials, but the same applies for police. Also, the rules state that SS protect the mayor, but can't shoot government officials. Considering the people endangering the mayor were the police, I made a decision to protect the mayor.
  • Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the Mayor - but if roleplayed well, they can work with others to bring them down.
The attempt to RP the situation was half-assed and rushed. The radio was just a ton of rambling with the cops arguing with each other to get the point across that the mayor was code red or not. Some officers even walked in the city hall while demanding us to surrender even after confirming he was code red.

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

But we didn't shoot until you shot first & we weren't corrupt as we had like 4 cops with barely anything going on. If we had recording of the mayor's actions uncut maybe we can see why the may stated we were corrupt when my department was some what idle.

Btw the way it would have been a arrest vs kos if you didn't shoot. Then if you had a problem with that make a ticket in server or a forum report like I did.

EnemyIntel

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

But we didn't shoot until you shot first & we weren't corrupt as we had like 4 cops with barely anything going on. If we had recording of the mayor's actions uncut maybe we can see why the may stated we were corrupt when my department was some what idle.

Btw the way it would have been a arrest vs kos if you didn't shoot. Then if you had a problem with that make a ticket in server or a forum report like I did.
The moment you guys announced the mayor was code red while waving guns around made it really hard to believe that he was in the wrong.

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The moment you guys announced the mayor was code red while waving guns around made it really hard to believe that he was in the wrong.
There wasn't even an warrant I believe. So they did it all out of frustration because I called them out for corruption

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'll let staff deal with the report with my side of the recording. You can gladly share your side of the recording if you even record your actions.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Reviewing.

DaSacredGnar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

police officers were kinda corrupt and they couldnt handle a straight shooter like the mayor certified gunman turns out the police only win when they were batonning and tazing innocents in the street.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@EnemyIntel @Zinger @DaSacredGnar

After reviewing the video from John Conner I can see the following:

Zinger: @Zinger

Target Steam Name: Zinger

Rules Broken:

Per PMX: The mayor must give the departments a budget correctly to operate properly. This has been discussed numerous times within the forums and in character. I understand this is not exactly a verbatim rule but it should follow common sense.

As such, this is a violation of:

RULE 5.1.7

Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

Punishment recommendation:
3D B/L Mayor 1WP Corruption

Enemy Intel: @EnemyIntel

RULE 5.5.5

The Secret Services may not harm any other government officials - like the Police Department and Sheriff’s Department.

RULE 5.1.7

Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

1W B/L SS 2WP Corruption/RDM

DaSacredGnar: @DaSacredGnar

RULE 5.5.5

The Secret Services may not harm any other government officials - like the Police Department and Sheriff’s Department.

RULE 5.1.7

As a final note to all parties. Despite the action of other players you must all keep in within the rules.

This includes but is not limited to:
*Metagaming
*Power-Gaming
*RDM/Firefights within the spawn zone (town hall)

That being said, each separate person can be used as a separate offense and as such is subject to a WP or separate punishment. Rather than going after each and every little item I would rather handle the situation as a whole as I have above. That being said...

ALL PARTIES HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND WITH EVIDENCE AGAINST THE ABOVE. FAILURE TO RESPOND WILL RESULT IN THE ABOVE PUNISHMENTS BEING ISSUED. THE ABOVE IS RECOMENDED ONLY. PUNISHEMENTS MAY VARY.

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Austin Hunter

Your claims are being defended by me and one of the members of SS Security.

Police department officers caused uneasy and intentional harm to bystanders and civilians without being connected to any crime, as witnessed by SS agents.

A PD officer harassing a member for free speech was automatically banned for trolling in John's video. In the video, there are no online staff members available to deal with the harassment. I or any SS members had not shot or harmed FallenderMond this is a false claim.

One SS member and I had no intention of harming any PD. My intentions were not to begin a fight, but an acting SS member took matters into his own hands and started one. My first SS member shouldn't assume that he attacked the officers with intent. Due to the fight initiated by the 2nd SS member, he was attempting to defend the mayor out of RP after the 2nd SS member had fired intentionally at the police department. Hence, his and my actions towards violence should be considered unintentional.

In order to prove this, I did not draw or fire upon officers when they arrived. From the stairs, I could be seen looking down without a weapon. Further supporting the claim, I was at the scene of the shooting. I had the opportunity to attack the officer who had been shot but did not react because I did not indent to, as FallenderMond claimed I had done. According to John's video.

I would like to be Questioned further about this case.

EnemyIntel

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@EnemyIntel @Zinger @DaSacredGnar

After reviewing the video from John Conner I can see the following:

Target Steam Name: Zinger

Rules Broken:

Per PMX: The mayor must give the departments a budget correctly to operate properly. This has been discussed numerous times within the forums and in character. I understand this is not exactly a verbatim rule but it should follow common sense.

RULE 5.1.7

RULE 5.5.5

RULE 5.1.7

DaSacredGnar: @DaSacredGnar

RULE 5.5.5

RULE 5.1.7

As a final note to all parties. Despite the action of other players you must all keep in within the rules.

This includes but is not limited to:
*Metagaming
*Power-Gaming
*RDM/Firefights within the spawn zone (town hall)

That being said, each separate person can be used as a separate offense and as such is subject to a WP or separate punishment. Rather than going after each and every little item I would rather handle the situation as a whole as I have above. That being said...

ALL PARTIES HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND WITH EVIDENCE AGAINST THE ABOVE. FAILURE TO RESPOND WILL RESULT IN THE ABOVE PUNISHMENTS BEING ISSUED. THE ABOVE IS RECOMENDED ONLY. PUNISHEMENTS MAY VARY.

Like I said, I was acting upon the polices' intention to harm the mayor, so I decided to protect him. If that qualifies for a punishment, then I will accept it, but I do not believe I did anything wrong in the situation. I did not start the shootout, I was the one jiggle peeking around the corner without shooting. Once I heard a shot come from the police, I decided to fire back.

DaSacredGnar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Im willing to admit that i was a little bit too hasty in my actions of shooting. I saw him come in with a gun and immediately decided he was a threat to the mayor and that wasnt the right decision. I can vouch that the other SS didnt shoot until the police shot back after I shot them. there was no way for him to know this and without me escalating the situation it would have maybe ended peacefully I dont think its fair for deshawn to receive the same punishment as me considering im the one who opened fire first

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Police department officers caused uneasy and intentional harm to bystanders and civilians without being connected to any crime, as witnessed by SS agents.
Rule 5.5.1
As a Secret Service agent, you do not share the same responsibilities, nor do you have the same jurisdiction as the Police Department or Sheriff's Department. You may therefore not perform police duties.

Regardless of what the police are doing they fall inside of a scope of law enforcement authority and act independently of the Secret Service. As such, Secret Service should not be interfering with their investigation to begin with.
I or any SS members had not shot or harmed FallenderMond this is a false claim.

My intentions were not to begin a fight, but an acting SS member took matters into his own hands and started one. My first SS member shouldn't assume that he attacked the officers with intent. Due to the fight initiated by the 2nd SS member, he was attempting to defend the mayor out of RP after the 2nd SS member had fired intentionally at the police department. Hence, his and my actions towards violence should be considered unintentional.

The point of the report is not what your intentions were at the beginning as I cannot and will not be trying to determined what went through each individuals mind. That being said. It requires you drawing a weapon and then pulling the trigger of that weapon (i.e. mouse click) to fire. Regardless of the intent at the beginning. The only proper response to law enforcement in this case would be to put your hands up. Again, it is not allowed to fire at law enforcement as SS.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said, I was acting upon the polices' intention to harm the mayor, so I decided to protect him. If that qualifies for a punishment, then I will accept it, but I do not believe I did anything wrong in the situation. I did not start the shootout, I was the one jiggle peeking around the corner without shooting. Once I heard a shot come from the police, I decided to fire back.
I appreciate the honesty here, this comes back to rule 5.5.5 regardless of the police's intent with the mayor you cannot interfere with their investigation. I can understand some confusion but if the police wish to arrest the mayor there is nothing the SS can do without breaking either a rule regarding corruption or 5.5.5 attacking LE.

The reason behind this rule is simple. Assuming the police do their job accurately they would only arrest the mayor for a crime or corruption. Both of which are technically partly rule violations on behalf of the mayor. That being said the police are able to hand (In character) most of these things to where there is no need for any staff intervention. In this case, it appears that there was an issue while the police attempted to rectify the issue.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im willing to admit that i was a little bit too hasty in my actions of shooting. I saw him come in with a gun and immediately decided he was a threat to the mayor and that wasnt the right decision. I can vouch that the other SS didnt shoot until the police shot back after I shot them. there was no way for him to know this and without me escalating the situation it would have maybe ended peacefully I dont think its fair for deshawn to receive the same punishment as me considering im the one who opened fire first
I appreciate the honesty, in the future please consider rule 5.5.5 as this applies regardless of the "threat" perceived on the side of law enforcement as SS.

EnemyIntel

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I appreciate the honesty here, this comes back to rule 5.5.5 regardless of the police's intent with the mayor you cannot interfere with their investigation. I can understand some confusion but if the police wish to arrest the mayor there is nothing the SS can do without breaking either a rule regarding corruption or 5.5.5 attacking LE.

The reason behind this rule is simple. Assuming the police do their job accurately they would only arrest the mayor for a crime or corruption. Both of which are technically partly rule violations on behalf of the mayor. That being said the police are able to hand (In character) most of these things to where there is no need for any staff intervention. In this case, it appears that there was an issue while the police attempted to rectify the issue.
I will keep this in mind for future references

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, thank you for the responses.

As previously stated.

3d B/L SS 2WP Corruption/RDM