Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cookie Crumble
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60438167
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Samuel Forest

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @mclovin

Reason for Report: Being ignorant and giving me a false warning point whilst banning me afterwards for saying he has no common sense for 4 days...
Time of Occurrence: Today
Evidence to support your claim:

This is the video i used in the sit to show its not rdm
In the video to me, its clearly not rdm as he harmed me and tried to tase me and ignores me at gunpoint.

Ends up, this guy has no sound! So clearly its his fault right?

He banned me for saying he has no common sense for 4 days...
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....507/541F26F4DE4950EBA9E0AFA95986900CE0197D5D/

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mcfarland is responsible for the RP consequences of not having his sound on, as are all other players. The burden of RP actions caused by not hearing someone's verbal communication is on the person who has disabled sound as voice communication is a key part of the game experience. Of course, if it's clear that someone knows that another person has disabled voice communication and intentionally exploits this, that's not okay, but in general no one can expect other players to adapt to your disabled sound.

With that said, him briefly hitting you a little by mistake when driving away doesn't seem to warrant you throwing up a gun and shooting at him? Nor does him aiming a taser at you while you're lock-picking a car (that's just him doing his job). What's the deal with that?

Last edited:

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also you were banned for disrespecting staff as you were not happy with my verdict and stated it was quote "bullshit", "makes no sense" and "nor does your common sense and judgment"

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i also didnt make the judgment on him not having sound. i made it off the fact the officer was no chasing you and you also requested him to have his hands up in a public area and next to an npc. which i told you this before giving you warning points.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Also you were banned for disrespecting staff as you were not happy with my verdict and stated it was quote "bullshit", "makes no sense" and "nor does your common sense and judgment"
Its common sense that it was his fault not mine? It wasn't rdm so i said you have no common sense, its not exacly disrepsect

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

[Mcfarland is responsible for the RP consequences of not having his sound on, as are all other players. The burden of RP actions caused by not hearing someone's verbal communication is on the person who has disabled sound as voice communication is a key part of the game experience. Of course, if it's clear that someone knows that another person has disabled voice communication and intentionally exploits this, that's not okay, but in general no one can expect other players to adapt to your disabled sound.

With that said, him briefly hitting you a little by mistake when driving away doesn't seem to warrant you throwing up a gun and shooting at him? Nor does him aiming a taser at you while you're lock-picking a car (that's just him doing his job). What's the deal with that?
McLovin said in the sit that i can kill him for trying to tase me

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

McLovin said in the sit that i can kill him for trying to tase me
Well, while it's ongoing or being attempted sure, but he was well on his way leaving and had no interest in tasing you anymore.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Well, while it's ongoing or being attempted sure, but he was well on his way leaving and had no interest in tasing you anymore.
But is saying "You have no common sense" disrespect?

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

stating that i have no common sense implies that im stupid and would you like someone to imply you are stupid

Reactions: Ali

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

stating that i have no common sense implies that im stupid and would you like someone to imply you are stupid
I don't get butthurt if someone calls me stupid... stupid is an imature word and no, common sense doesn't make you stupid it makes you logical, I implied you have no logic

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Both players are in the wrong in this situation, yes the officer is responsible for his audio, as previously stated he cant expect people to compensate for his audio being off, if he cant hear people trying to stop him, Tough luck for him. That being said you had no right in shooting him under that circumstance, the officer was clearly leaving the supermarket and accidently hit you, you had plenty of time to move out of the way from his vehicle but chose to stand behind it. it would be different is he intended to hurt you with his car or he was doing it repeatedly. but in that situation it was obviously accidental and partially your fault. if you would have done it differently and instead of shooting him, you chose to follow him then you wouldn't have been in this situation because near the end when you were telling him to stop and he didn't that was perfectly fine. and I will let Mclovin know of that.

Calling our staff members ignorant and incapable to understand situations is a form of disrespect, if you want to throw words around like that why should we take you seriously?

as far as I see it Mclovin handled the situation okay, if anything 4 days might have been a little bit much but that's it

Denied