Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Calibrating Turian
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26863512
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Brian Lebeau

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @mclovin

Reason for Report: Banned me for staff disrespect when nothing of the sort happened. (He was a cop. They tried to raid us, failed to do so and the admin obviously sounded mad about the situation.) There was NO disrespect whatesoever in the discussion. He knew we were right in the rules. It seems like he wanted to punish me and could not do it through proper use of the rules. He sounded very emotional through the sit and doesn't sound like he should be in a position of power. The worst thing is that he was shouting at everyone in the sit making this whole fiasco very hypocritical.
Time of Occurrence: 5:15AM EST
Evidence to support your claim: @Logan Fitz (Steam name: Barney and John F. Kennedy.) They can testify that there was no disrespect directed towards the admin.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I need some video evidence or I cannot take the report, @Brian

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

dear @Brian

you were arguing with me numerous times about anything i was bringing up in the sit no one else had an issue with me while i was trying to discuss what was going on it may seem like i was mad but in all honesty i was trying to talk over you trying to argue with me. the reason i banned you is because with the arguing you trying to talk over me which was very disrespectful you received a 2 day ban for staff disrespect

kind regards
mclovin

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

also let me add that private messaging will not work as anything that you would like to be said can be said here

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

dear @Brian

you were arguing with me numerous times about anything i was bringing up in the sit no one else had an issue with me while i was trying to discuss what was going on it may seem like i was mad but in all honesty i was trying to talk over you trying to argue with me. the reason i banned you is because with the arguing you trying to talk over me which was very disrespectful you received a 2 day ban for staff disrespect

kind regards
mclovin

Arguing is a very vague word. The closest it came to that is when I interrupted you to know which rule you were speaking about. I never cussed at you, I never even said anything bad about you. You banned me for disagreeing with you and me pointing out the flaws in what you were saying. You then got mad at me and yelled at all of us (guess its ok to disrespect us because we are not admins).

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I need some video evidence or I cannot take the report, @Brian

Sit lasted over 10 mins. Hes obviously has a recording of it but why would he upload it?

also let me add that private messaging will not work as anything that you would like to be said can be said here

You refused to add me on steam so I could ask you exactly why you banned me.

Aren't admins supposed to keep some kind of logs or evidence of their moderation? He knew he was going to ban me for a verbal offense yet did not save the video to use as evidence? Very fishy (making me think)

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Staff members are not forced to add you on steam though. Forums are the place you should use to talk to us.

If you dont have any evidence, this will be denied.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

If you report him, you provide the evidence. Not the other way around.

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If you report him, you provide the evidence. Not the other way around.

My shadowplay was not running for the whole thing. This responsability should not be on the player. He obviously has a recording of it (which would be stupid of him to upload). What about 5+ people who were present for the sit?

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

may i add that we are also not required to record so the reason im not sharing a video is cause i dont record

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No evidence provided. If you are reporting someone you present valid evidence as per what was mentioned before.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.