Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: How do i build
Your Steam ID: ricky_tat_is_the_best
Your Character Name (If Applicable):african asian

Admin being reported: (@mclovin )

Reason for Report: banned me for 7 days. he falsely banned me without explaining to me what i did ingame and without me even having a chance to prove myself innocent. When my friend (who was a witness) asked him in game what happened, he refused to tell him and just told him to make a ban appeal. i made a ban appeal but he locked it right away without giving me a chance to respond
Time of Occurrence: 23/08/18
Evidence to support your claim: my thread is locked. he hasnt replied to my message when i try to make a convo with him
Additional members involved/witnessing : character name in game: john izo

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1. Logs said you died by the guy who reported you i asked you if you would like to change you story and be honest you said no and ran off therefore i banned you. 2. Its none of your friends business why you got banned you have questions you make a ban appeal
3. You made an appeal i replied and denied the appeal as you presented no evidence to why you should of been appealed
4. Ive had my discord open all nigbt recieved no messages and if yoh tried to contact me on forums i wouldnt of contacted you cause i dont check forums that often unless i need to for recruitment or ban appeals.
5. By the way your character name is failrp name should get someone to change it for you when you get a chance

Ricky

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. first of all, i dont have a story to change because i wasnt involved in it. i didn run off i was at the supermarket the whole time wen you were talking to me.
2. yes its his business too since he was with me the whole time, he has all the right to ask
3. you had no evidence given to me before i got banned so thats ironic
4. how am i suppose to know that i was suppose to message you on discord in the first place?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have not presented any evidence at all.
Mclovin told you to talk to him if you have evidence that can support your story. I dont see how this is a problem?

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.