Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:163411329
Your Character Name:Megga Gstohl

Ban Length:7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Larry Gibbons

Ban Reason: Disconnect to avoid roleplay
Time of Occurrence:I dont know.
Relevant Evidence:I dont have any
Additional members involved/witnessing:None
Additional info: Alright now that I know the reason i was banned for. So larry says i so called shot a taxi car then logged of 10 seconds after. I can explain the reason I shot the taxi. The taxi rolled up in his car right up to me so I pull out my gun and I tell him through voice chat get out the car with your hands up. That was the start of the mug on the taxi. He then breaks fear rp and starts driving away so I proceed to shoot his car and blow it up so he then comes out of the car and I can finish the mug. Again I believe this his a huge misunderstanding. Now lets talk if you still don't think I should be unbanned. Do you really think a PREMIUM member with around 100 hours on the server with 0 previous bans and 1 previous warning deserves a 1 week ban for shooting a taxi and not even killing him. If that is not harsh I don't know what is.

Megga CSGOGEM.com

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Larry Gibbons Before you close this post please let me talk about it not just say your thoughts then close it. Thank you. Last appeal you didn't event give me a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.