Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've last logged into my account to post something and I guess I haven't had a reason to do so until now.

In about two weeks my account will be over 7 years old. When I first joined Monolith I was just a minge and I didn't want to actually "rp" and just tried to cause chaos like many others and since when you're young, you don't think about the consequences of your actions and find the most annoying things "funny". Once my choices had caught up to me and I was banned I started to realize that kind of behavior gave me no right to antagonize or bother people who wanted to have fun and experience the server for what it had to offer. Once I was unbanned I chose to rethink what I was doing and ever since then I've gained many friends and made some of the best memories I've ever had since I started playing video games.

Some of you may know me from when I used to grind like the rest of you or gambled all my money away just to be back on that damn roulette table a day later. Some of you may know me from when I arrested them and had my fair share of "cop main" insults thrown at me and some of you may know me from other friends that introduced me. I've made many friends from Monolith and remain in touch with a select few to this day and that just goes to show you what this community has given me and has given others. Friends, memories, experiences.

As much as I enjoyed the server and what it offered I, like many others sometimes disagreed with how the community leaders handled some decisions and made others and I know that everyone has their thoughts, beliefs, opinions, etc. I wholeheartedly believe that they really only had their best interests in mind and chose to dedicate their time, money, and more to making the server better, safer, and more enjoyable for old-timers and for the new people along the way and as much as it is to see the server in this state, I think we all knew that this day was upon us and some of us are still here trying to grasp our heads around it and make sense of it all.

I hope that we all come together in this moment and instead of mourning what we once had, we choose to celebrate the memories and the time we've all been here by sharing our experiences and what made us decide to stick around for all this time and choose to take this moment and make it into another memory that we can all cherish and remember for years.

Thank you Monolith and all of the gone, past, and active players, and thanks to all of the staff team old, and new. Without you, Monolith wouldn't be where it is and if this isn't the end, then I wish the best of luck to all of you and hope everyone can achieve their goals. Always remember that nothing is impossible if you choose to put the dedication and effort into it!

❤️