Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52866882
Your Character Name: Joe Pierce

Target Steam Name: daniel4 (Mentor) @skadilat
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555847383
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: RDM
When did the situation occur?: 2:40 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
I was doing a contract at the docks. I finished and walked outside. d4niel was there as a Lieutenant and as I was walking away from him to get to my car, I had no gun equipped and was not a threat at all. He then proceeds to code red me? For what? Lethal has always been a last resort. His taser could've been used or he could've chased me. Many other things. But he claims "I shot you because you were gonna drive away" okay and? You told me one time to stop, gave me like 1 second to comply and I was shot like swiss cheese.
zp3H8Uj.png

pIKIzjX.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Nub
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Point one, you were under gunpoint by two police officer and refused to comply with a lawful order and broke FearRP, as stated in 2.4.3: "...If there are less than two players, you may try to run or fight back." Which does not apply in this case, me and other officer pointed a gun at you and yet you still ran away to your car. You could have grabbed a weapon from your trunk/glovebox, and we took no chances as you could have posed a threat. Your claim saying you were not armed is false. You were armed with a Makarov and Five SeveN. Point two, you do not have any video evidence to support your claim besides your screenshots of me recapping what took place.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Point one, you were under gunpoint by two police officer and refused to comply with a lawful order and broke FearRP, as stated in 2.4.3: "...If there are less than two players, you may try to run or fight back." Which does not apply in this case, me and other officer pointed a gun at you and yet you still ran away to your car.
Point two, you do not have any video evidence to support your claim besides your screenshots of me recapping what took place.
Lying as a mentor. Nice love to see that. When I came walking around the corner and saw you and your car, you were the only one there and pointing at me because your other officer(s) were still in their cars, so therefore I was not under "Fear RP". And if you claim I was, I shouldn't have been under FearRP to begin with, had you not had your gun out instantly first resort.
pZMyVcU.png

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lying as a mentor. Nice love to see that. When I came walking around the corner and saw you and your car, you were the only one there and pointing at me because your other officer(s) were still in their cars, so therefore I was not under "Fear RP". And if you claim I was, I shouldn't have been under FearRP to begin with, had you not had your gun out instantly first resort.
pZMyVcU.png
I would love to see some video evidence to support your claim.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I would love to see some video evidence to support your claim.
So I was right, as usual. You were in fact, the only one there so Fear RP did not exist. We love lying.

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I was right, as usual. You were in fact, the only one there so Fear RP did not exist. We love lying.

The moment you turned to your car the other police officer got out of his vehicle and also started pointing a weapon at you.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The moment you turned to your car the other police officer got out of his vehicle and also started pointing a weapon at you.
The officer was 2 miles away bro, he couldn't even see bro around the corner

2.4.4 You can only be put under FearRP by individuals within your close vicinity (Voice Range).

Genuinely I just think you need a rule awakening... Especially as a mentor, supposed to be a rolemodel and know the rules!

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He's a mile away crouched around the metal fence next to the gang territory thing... Also out of voice range. How am I supposed to see him and hear him..? If it wasn't for this demo with the player names thru walls I would have never known he was there. Poorly executed plan on police's half. Also I am around the corner from his POV (in front of the Ferguson building) so he didn't even have line of sight on me anyways, so he's irrelevant lmfao.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So you're wrong once again. He has no gun pointed at me. He got out of his car, walked to the other side and put spike strips down. In fact, he didn't even have a gun on him as it doesn't show in his back...

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you're wrong once again. He has no gun pointed at me. He got out of his car, walked to the other side and put spike strips down. In fact, he didn't even have a gun on him as it doesn't show in his back...

I apologise then, I was under the impression that the other police officer was behind me, as he appeared in front of me when I shot you. The situation seems to be a misunderstanding and I would be willing to reimburse you the guns and lockpick you had lost.

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The officer was 2 miles away bro, he couldn't even see bro around the corner

2.4.4 You can only be put under FearRP by individuals within your close vicinity (Voice Range).

Genuinely I just think you need a rule awakening... Especially as a mentor, supposed to be a rolemodel and know the rules!
As I said, it was a genuine misunderstanding and I am well aware of the rules.

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Report Under Review

No additional evidence is required. A conclusion will occur very shortly.

Cozy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @xWaller

After reviewing all the statements and evidence. @skadilat violated server rules 5.2.1.1 "Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others" and will receive 1 Warning point for their actions. The following items will be refunded @Dobarion.
  • x2 lockpicks
  • x1 Glock 17
  • x1 Makarov
Report Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.