Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

so i was messing around with the settings that are on the bottom right of the inv and i binded mouse 1 or attack to open inv and now when i can't change it back it i can't open the settings tab because when i press mouse 1 it just closes the inv or opens it and i can't do anything i tried reseting the gmod settings but that didn't work either idk how i did this sorry if i didn't explain this that good it's like 3Am right now here's a cllip of the problem https://medal.tv/clips/32928870/d1337fbjWuLi

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

right click your game got to the local file tab browse local files and there should be a factory reset.bat file see if that works or go to the console and unbind mouse 1 then rebind it

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

If you go to your garrysmod folder which is found in steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod you can try this,

Open the "cfg" folder
Remove config.cfg ( or if you're just reading this thread and see this then this file is a nice and convenient place to create your own key binds )
Verify game files by right clicking gmod in the steam library then going click "Properties", after that go to this option
1600356590843.png

launch the game and all ur binds should be reset and good to go.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Or just go in console, type mrp_inventory then goto your settings and change the bind.
it won't close if you open it via mrp_inventory when binded to mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.