LV

Your Steam Name: .arex
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55938701
Your Character Name: Craig Jefferson

Target Steam Name: British Beef
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55425236
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request reason: Metagaming
When did the situation occur?: Third message of this player report: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/pete-castiglione-unban-appeal.17774/
Your evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5c681b9edd5f4c23ab/my-bad-
Additional members involved/witnessing: @WhiteSkeleton

I've also had numerous occasions in game where suddenly his friend will come and pick him up while I try to kill him without any sort of IMessage or Radio Chatter. As you can see in the video he also never has his radio on or speaks in game to his friend/partner.

British Beef

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I had the radio off as there was a lot of radio chatter due to a Sherrif allowing people to speak their mind I had previously argued with him so I and my partner decided to conduct a speed trap. In which we decided to mute the radio until it calmed down and then pull over individuals for speeding.

If you play as an officer quite frequently then you would realize that the radio gets very aids very fast, therefore, I decided to mute the radio as I have no control over the sheriff on the radio. I actually was communicating in the game with my partner once we pulled him over.

As you can also see the streamer @WhiteSkeleton was in a discord call with multiple individuals communicating with the current mayor. And individuals around him:
You quite quickly get a headache with individuals on the radio especially when the Sheriff the last time I attempted to restore order to the radio threatened to have me demoted. Therefore for the purpose of the operation, the radio was muted unless we needed to call in any additional units.

Last edited:

WhiteSkeleton

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not sure what the point of this report is, this same situation has already been placed under review and a final decision has been made by staff. I already took ownership of my ragequit, I was in the wrong for that, and you have no proof or clearly state what you're actually reporting me for. You say I'm metagaming because I never talk to my friend in your video, but in your video and mine (in my unban appeal), you can clearly see I'm completely by myself? I was basing with two people that I was on radio frequency with, but I never told them anything, I just ragequit? No other civilian was involved in the situation.

This just seems like a double report for a situation already voided by the staff. You have a completely random accusation thrown in at the end with no evidence, even anecdotal, for absolutely no reason. I really don't understand what the purpose of this report is.

EDIT: Previously in that same stream, I specifically told my friends to not give me in character information over discord, because it is metagaming. I bought him a radio, I only talked through discord for out of character information. I can comb my VOD and try to find the clip of me saying that if staff wish, but personally I think the burden of proof is on the accuser, and there is no proof in this report.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will receive the following punishment for their actions:
  • 5 day ban for metagaming

Kind regards,
Gamz

Status
Not open for further replies.