Your Character Name: Vito Moretti

Target Steam Name: Orrin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22329608
Target Character Name: Unknown

Request reason: Metagame
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Note: You can clearly see in this clip that he was not speaking in game at all (whether it was through radio, or normal voice), but was instead speaking to his friends over discord, shown in the top left, via Discord Overlay. This now classifies as Metagame, as per the Monolith rules thread, where Section 0 - Metagaming and Section 2 - [2.3] Metagaming/Powergaming, 1. is violated.

Thank you for reading, and taking the above into consideration.

WhiteSkeleton

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I definitely was metagaming in that clip, Kevin is my friend in the discord and who is next to me in the clip. My bad on that, should've just muted in discord so I wouldn't use the wrong form of communication. When we got raided, I panicked and didn't think of which form of communication I was using. That was my mistake, and I've already realized that could have been happening so I have just been muting/disconnecting from discord when playing since this happened.

I will point out, the OP (accuser) was not involved in the situation, nor was the situation affected by the Metagaming. GS9 raided, they killed us, they got my cocaine items. I gained no advantage and didn't give out any information that could have helped, I just told him to move. I killed no one in the raid, I was killed and my items were taken.

I did technically metagame, though, and I take responsibility for that. I've already stopped using discord while I play Monolith because it's too distracting/confusing mid-game. I apologize for this, though. Bad decision from my side.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This report is accepted, however no punishment will be handed out. If you're being catched again metagaming - using Discord for IC communication - you will be banned.
Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.