Your Steam ID: kepesk1
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nick Wilde

Ban Length: 1 Week
Admin who banned you: Drake

Ban Reason: Minge Grabbing
Time of Occurrence: 7:30 CST
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: Weasel Grande

I went afk and came back to a ban for minge grabbing. I literally had only picked up two items the entire time I was logged on: a piece of stone on the side of the road and a flat screen TV that I placed on a cliff face. I don't see how picking up my own item is "minge grabbing" so I'm guessing this is for picking up one piece of stone? Why is that worth a one week ban?

Phil Lostic

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was a moderator that was also here during the situation. That TV is not yours, you stole it without attempting to roleplay. @Drake

Nick Wilde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was a moderator that was also here during the situation. That TV is not yours, you stole it without attempting to roleplay. @Drake
That was my TV though? How is that considered theft and why do I need to roleplay to pick up my own TV?

Phil Lostic

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

According to logs it was not your TV.... so you might have accidentally picked up the wrong TV...

Nick Wilde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

According to logs it was not your TV.... so you might have accidentally picked up the wrong TV...
Well I mean I could give it back but I'm pretty sure I picked up the right TV since it was the same one in the same spot. Unless someone picked mine up and placed it again when I wasn't looking.

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You stole a players TV which is a legal item. He said you just came over and grabbed it and ran off. You were afk as a taxi driver when he reported you so we went off of logs which clearly stated that it was not your TV and no roleplay was done. You are not allowed to grab someones placed items unless done with /me and roleplayed out. This is considered minge grabbing. I am willing to lower your ban if you understand what you have done wrong.

Please respond with any further questions.

Nick Wilde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You stole a players TV which is a legal item. He said you just came over and grabbed it and ran off. You were afk as a taxi driver when he reported you so we went off of logs which clearly stated that it was not your TV and no roleplay was done. You are not allowed to grab someones placed items unless done with /me and roleplayed out. This is considered minge grabbing. I am willing to lower your ban if you understand what you have done wrong.

Please respond with any further questions.
What makes the TV "his" in the logs? I placed that TV myself and then played music, walked off to join as a taxi driver, came back to pick it up and then banked it. If he picked it up and replaced it then it likely reset the object ownership to him. I didn't steal anything, I picked up an item that I bought from the Monomarket.

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Logs only showed you picking up the item and not deploying it. If you were not AFK it would have made this a lot easier. I had a clear reason to assume your stole it and even a founder told me to ban you. I still have the logs that show you picked it up with no deployment of it.

Like I said before I am willing to lower your ban (As much as to the point where you could get back on tonight). Arguing will make it harder for me to do that.

Nick Wilde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can come to terms with lowering the ban then. Thanks for at least hearing me out.

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal Accepted. Ban time has been reduced.