Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Natural
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62564056
Your Character Name: Kali Richard

Target Steam Name: Isaac Anderson
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155359035
Target Character Name (if known): Isaac Anderson

Request reason: The length video is all important, it shows the user Fearping | Failrping | No intent to RP |, the user had 3 illegal firearms and DID NOT have a license for them, his excuse was "well these no mayor and no fucking chief on", that doesn't matter as he still can't be carrying them if he doesn't have a license, I attempted to get the weapons off him and he refused at gunpoint, It then became a (about) 10+ min waiting battle for him to drop the weapon which he never did, there were no staff online at the time and stuff was rather...wierdwwwwwwww
When did the situation occur?: before 11:19 PM Pacific Timezone
Your evidence to support your claim:
Sorry for the watermark, I downloaded the quickest program for video editing.

(Somewhere in this video he asked me to kill-him), all of it's important as all of it is him.

Last edited:

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Clearly the user who’s being reported has broken these rules which are: Breaking Character, Failing to value life, FearRP and FailRP

@Isaac Anderson please give your side of the story within 24 hours or there will be actions taken.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well it has been 24 hours and Isaac did not respond, therefore he will be recieving a 4 day ban for FTVL, Breaking Character, FearRP & FailRP.

Accepted