Mira シ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mira

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49567553

RP Name: James Mira

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): Around 7:00am Mountain time, March 5th.

What happened: I restarted my game and upon rejoining at the house I had I was farming with my sprinkler and doing BTC, I joined back and they were gone. PS. PLEASE MAKE SPRINKLER AND PC'S SOUL BOUND SO this issue doesn't persist. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me.

What do you need refunded? Sprinkler and 2 bitminer PC's

Evidence: Me personally, no. I forget to turn my OBS on a lot :(. Logs should show though I would think.

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Last edited:

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Mira シ

Based on the information provided in your request, you stated you disconnected, implying you clicked to leave the server. You are responsible for making sure you collect all your entities before you leave. However, I can assume you mean disconnected due to a connection issue/client side, and as per Refund Request rules, we do not issue refunds in such situations, only on special circumstances with provided additional evidence to prove you crashed such as images/screenshots.

As of the moment, your request is denied. You may make another with the additional evidence if you have such.

Requested Denied,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.