Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico Cacciopoli

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have the content pack downloaded and when i join all i see are the missing textures. it takes up my entire screen. any help?

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do you currently have CSS (Counter Strike Source) installed? It's a game on Steam, G-Mod requires CSS textures to properly function.

Rico Cacciopoli

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i have the textures downloaded. i didnt have this issue before. i joined back today and i couldnt see anything

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i have the textures downloaded. i didnt have this issue before. i joined back today and i couldnt see anything
The server's textures are different than the game CSS (Counter Strike Source), If you don't have the game downloaded or activated it causes missing textures. This being said I need to know if you've got CSS (Counter Strike Source) installed.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I see you are having some trouble. It would be much easier if we could talk over discord rather than explaining in text. My discord tag is Lambsauce#5811 and I should be online within the next hour or so.

Additionally have you tried uninstalling all current gmod addons, and only subscribing to monolith's content pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.