Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Marco Peccon
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:519588464
Your Character Name: John Timmy

Ban Length: 14 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Marwan

Ban Reason: FailRP l LTAP
Unban Reason: I was offline banned, Not sure why, I was killed in a scene then banned for ltap and failRP even though I left after my death timer? I have a 15 second clip (Clip:
) I wasnt in a sit, I wasnt dead, I wasnt anything I left at the hostpital because I had to go soon and just left there. I think this is a mistake ban

Time of Occurrence: 3:09:15 - 10/09/2022
Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Marco.111,

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.
  • You were held at gunpoint at the police station by two officers who repeatedly told you to drop your weapon before you go to jail. Instead of following their orders (under FearRP), you chose to equip the gun, so they killed you, and after respawning at the hospital, you disconnected from the server, as seen in the video above.
  • After the incident you were reported by the officers for Breaking FearRP/FailRP and LTAP.
  • I reviewed the video evidence from their perspective and issued the ban based on it as well as the logs and your history.
As for your ban, I'm willing to replace it with a warning point if you assure that you'll be more careful in the future about disconnecting immediately during or after situations like these. If you need to go somewhere in real life after a situation like that, it's preferred to make an in-game ticket to notify staff members of your situation. especially if you broke the rules and needed to disconnect for IRL reasons.

I'll wait for your response.

Kind regards,
Marwan

Marco.111

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey thank you for the response.

Didnt know I should have done that due to me just thinking leave after im fully dead and respawn, I will now take note to do that everytime I have to do somthing after a scene. Didnt know I broke any rules either, Thats my bad. I will Learn and not do that again.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your response.

The ban has been lifted. Please be more cautious in the future.

Ban Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.