Not open for further replies.

Latram

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Latram

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94686692

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Latram Standing

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@mclovin

Reason for Report: Disgusting behavior, Falsely Banning a User.

Time of Occurrence: About 1 Hour ago.

Evidence to support your claim: Mostly the Server logs, Story: Today I went ahead and tried to LVL up my Police Rank. I walked around the City to see if people are breaking the Law. I encountered 2 People publicly growing in front of the PD, I walked up to them and saw that one of them was growing Cocaine, I at that moment thought Cocaine was Illegal, I gave one guy a ticket for publicly growing and took the one that grew cocaine to Jail, I walked down the Stairs and encountered a fellow Officer in front of the Jails (Mclovin), He asked me why I was jailing the User and I explained my case saying he was Publicly Growing Cocaine and bribed me to let him go, I kind of ignored what the officer was saying at that time as I was busy Typing and genuienly didn't care since I thought he was simply another Officer that tried to take the piss out of me. I jailed the Suspect for 3 Minutes for Bribery and Publicly Growing, not even included the "Cocaine" part. I then got picked up by then revealed Administrator and was Frozen. He shouted at me for whatever reason and banned me for 7 Days, I then appealed my Punishment and it was lowered to 3 Days, I personally totally disagree with that Punishment (RDA, not listening to Staff) since 1st. I didn't break a Rule by Arresting said Suspect since he tried to bribe me and grew in public meaning it was 2 Illegal acts and 2nd because he never revealed himself as being Staff until he Banned me. Meaning I was never able to actually react to the Situation appropriately since I was never before informed about him being a Member of the Staff Team. I then contacted McLovin on Discord to see what we could work out since I wasn't given the option to communicate in-game with him. He refused to talk to me and told me I should make an Appeal which is fair enough, I contacted Valentino to ask him if he could help me out and he actually did. My ban right then was lowered to 3 Days which still is disgusting since I havent broken a single rule.

I'd also like to point out that the entirety of my Story can be backed up by the Servers Logs, since everything was basically done through Chat. (Bribery, Growing cocaine, Publicly Growing)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jenga Jackson | Jenga (STEAM_0:1:84314633) [Has every right to post in said Report abuse and or Appeal since he is a part of it as stated in the Rules] 2. Only the involved people in the Staff Report may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.

Last edited:

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Latram Hello after talking with higher up staff and other staff it was found that i was wrong. It has come to term to me that coca seeds are in fact illegal. Now with that being said I would like to apologize for the misinformation i had at that time. As to show my apology i will be lifting your ban. Again my apologies

Kind Regards Mclovin

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Well, that seems to be cleared up much to the satisfaction of all involved parties, hopefully.
I'll just be locking this and moving it to denied since no other actions seem necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.