logo.png

Ban Appeal Format

Steam Name: Moses
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82974849
Your Character Name: Moses Drako

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): PMX

Ban Reason: "Possible usage of third party software"
Unban Reason: This is crazy to me how you can be banned for the assumption of the "Possible usage of a third-party software" no evidence just the pure assumption of an individual. It makes sense for a player to be accused of so said third-party software but to this extent where someone is banned because of what another person says with out the solid proof behind it blows my mind. I have 5k hours on Garry's Mod and every server i join i am accused of what there is under the book of "hacks/cheats". People need to understand that maybe practice and time will develop you new skills and tricks to add to your skill book and allow you to do what it is you do to succeed. but when a player is banned for a assumption or a possibility just doesnt make sense to me. I understand people have their suspicion on me because i am new to the community and have very little hours on the server but i was trying to work my way up to being one of the top leading members of the community as i do with many others. Since i was new, i was targeted for my unknown identity and my lack of knowledge of who is on the server. I was witch hunted. over the time of being on the server developed many friends that i play with on the daily but that soon came to and end leaving my mark as a "hacker". Its not true and i will go out of my way to prove my innocents and show the community i just have the smarts and knowledge of the guns and fundamentals of the game and the weapon pack. I will go way beyond what i need to do to prove i am innocent and that assumptions are not always a good way to remove a player from a community they want to play/expand on.

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Yesterday around 3pm est
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Moses

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Here is a 6min video of me going on a raid on another server before a wipe and i took out a team of 4 like how i did on monolith - Recored with Shadowplay nvidia gforce

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Moses,

Community Management is allowed to instate cheating infractions based on behaviour and/or activity we deem suspicious (you can check this in our rules thread). After further investigation, I considered your activity suspicious enough to remove you off the server for possible usage of third party software.

Do note that Community Management is not forced to nor will we provide you any further explanations, reasons or even evidence than what is stated in this post.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.