Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mira
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49567553
Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Mira

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Mr.Alex

Reason for Report: Excessive Punishment, Lying about me having "Extensive history of said rule break"
Time of Occurrence: A week ago today, I think.
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/staff-report-on-mr-alex.28537/
The link above is the ONLY history before of "being a dick" in PM's or whatever you want to call it, and I got a ONE day ban for it.

This is the second and current time I am banned for the reason stated above. One time before is not in any way "Extensive history". Extensive history would be like probably 4-5+ times history of the same rule broken, not one time before. I got a whole month for this time around. It should not jump from a 1 day, straight to one month. This should have been maybe a Week tops.

Also, from what i've heard from a few other people, this staff member seems to be pretty unreliable and unknowledgeable. They've said that every time they have been in a sit with him, he constantly has to teleport and ask another staff if whatever the situation is, is allowed or if it's a rule, and what he should do about it. Some things I've heard him have to ask about are some of the most simple and most common/known rules like combat depoisting.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Mira.

I would like to point out that your ban doesn't say extensive history so you are putting words into my mouth. 2nd. What you said was unacceptable and you are known to be toxic within the community.

Also, from what i've heard from a few other people, this staff member seems to be pretty unreliable and unknowledgeable. They've said that every time they have been in a sit with him, he constantly has to teleport and ask another staff if whatever the situation is, is allowed or if it's a rule, and what he should do about it. Some things I've heard him have to ask about are some of the most simple and most common/known rules like combat depoisting.

I don't know who you've heard that from, but I can assure you they were probably drunk.

But here is proof of what you said!

unknown.png

By the way I was told By @DevulTj and @Melody to ban you for 1 month. :)

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Start behaving properly or you will be punished longer. This is not the first time you do this.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.