Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tru
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107563954
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jessica Mcbob

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Mr.Alex

Reason for Report: I was driving my vehicle when @Mr.Alex starts to pull me over i pull over he asks me to step out of the vehicle and places me in cuffs and says he is going to search me because of my vehicle having illegal tinted windows and he then searches me finding my class 3 and other illegal items. I believe he broke 5.1.6 in this situation.
Time of Occurrence: Around 5mins ago
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Tru .

As you have mentioned the rule 5,1,6, it states " You may not perform random searches unless you have reasonable suspicions or concrete evidence of crimes being committed. Law Enforcement may search a player in custody for their safety, or if it is required to establish the identification of a player in custody. Furthermore, relevant authorities may search players in special zones, such as inside the PD or Mayor's Office or during special events. "

And by you driving a car with tinted windows is you committing a crime. And since you are in a traffic stop and I am detaining you, I can search your for my safety.
and this is my response. I will not be responding arguing in this report against me. I will let the higher ups deal with the report.

Sincerele,
Mr.Alex

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Invalid staff report. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.