Your Steam Name: Chronium
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210061245
Your Character Name: Chris Heist

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request reason: Ban for MRDM
When did the situation occur?: 9:10 GMT +1 1/4/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:https://plays.tv/video/5c2f195eea253ca86a/rdm-x4
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown forum names

RR was made

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was one of the people that shot your car. Firstly please add the full situation, as it’s mighty convenient that it’s starts right at the part we’re we started shooting.

Someone over the radio, informed us that there was 4 guys with big guns in a lancer, so we decided to go mug the people in it. Things got hectic very quickly, firstly instead of getting out of your car, you immediately tried to drive away. So I shot your car to disable it, not intending to kill everyone inside. Then swat immediately swooped in and added to the situation.

But, once again, you failed to show the part of the vid where you tried to drive away after we order you out of the car.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was one of the people that shot your car. Firstly please add the full situation, as it’s mighty convenient that it’s starts right at the part we’re we started shooting.

Someone over the radio, informed us that there was 4 guys with big guns in a lancer, so we decided to go mug the people in it. Things got hectic very quickly, firstly instead of getting out of your car, you immediately tried to drive away. So I shot your car to disable it, not intending to kill everyone inside. Then swat immediately swooped in and added to the situation.

But, once again, you failed to show the part of the vid where you tried to drive away after we order you out of the car.
It is not about you. I had no gun I reported the SWAT Officer.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for the report! Unfortunately your report does not meet our criteria, and has been DECLINED. Because of that, no one will be punished.

You ran in front of the swat member while people around you were actively engaging on him with assault rifles. This is FTVL. You literally ran straight into him and you even drew your weapon a few times.

Kind regards,
Gamz

Status
Not open for further replies.