Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20992816
Your Character Name: Tom Mowgelfox

Target Steam Name: Slick
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Target Character Name (if known): ??

Target Steam Name: Jordan0101
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173666525
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason: I was entering sewers to gain a crate - like so many people!
I see two rebels at the crate with guns out, saying that this is their crate. I told them that they can't say that though :)
Before I can respond, Jordan tells me to put my hands up and gives me 3 seconds before blasting me full of lead and emptying my inventory.
Afterwards he LTARP'ed as I've waited on my !report for 35 min unfortunately. But what to expect from a guy who got VAC-banned in the last month.

When did the situation occur?: 04/02/2022 - 20.08 at crate
Your evidence to support your claim: @SpacedSloth
Video:

I lost 4 medkits 25 %, 1 lockpick, 1 fully loaded M1911, 1 gasmask 100 %, 3 filter 100% and I think 2 filters at 0 %,

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dustman259
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wasn’t mugging you if you complied you would’ve known i was searching for someone who gave us kos

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i said hands up or ur dead and say a word and ur dead and u started talking

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I had no part in Jordan killing him

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kohacc
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20992816
Your Character Name: Tom Mowgelfox

Target Steam Name: Slick
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Target Character Name (if known): ??

Target Steam Name: Jordan0101
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173666525
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason: I was entering sewers to gain a crate - like so many people!
I see two rebels at the crate with guns out, saying that this is their crate. I told them that they can't say that though :)
Before I can respond, Jordan tells me to put my hands up and gives me 3 seconds before blasting me full of lead and emptying my inventory.
Afterwards he LTARP'ed as I've waited on my !report for 35 min unfortunately. But what to expect from a guy who got VAC-banned in the last month.

When did the situation occur?: 04/02/2022 - 20.08 at crate
Your evidence to support your claim: @SpacedSloth
Video:

I lost 4 medkits 25 %, 1 lockpick, 1 fully loaded M1911, 1 gasmask 100 %, 3 filter 100% and I think 2 filters at 0 %,

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dustman259
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes
How am i leaving to avoid roleplay i left like 45 minutes after killing you

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, I did have a gun on me but I didn't pull it out at any time. Therefore you didn't know I had it on me, until you killed and looted me.
You guys were guarding the crate to keep people from getting the loot, even though I tried to tell you that it wasn't allowed to do so.
I haven't heard anything about anyone KOS that you were looking for and I think the only reason for you to tell me to put my hands up, were so you were "playing by the rules".

I was trying to explain the rules to Ethann as he did not know this, when Jordan interfered and shot me.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, I did have a gun on me but I didn't pull it out at any time. Therefore you didn't know I had it on me, until you killed and looted me.
You guys were guarding the crate to keep people from getting the loot, even though I tried to tell you that it wasn't allowed to do so.
I haven't heard anything about anyone KOS that you were looking for and I think the only reason for you to tell me to put my hands up, were so you were "playing by the rules".

I was trying to explain the rules to Ethann as he did not know this, when Jordan interfered and shot me.
next time comply with my commands and youll see that you werent being mugged. Instead of putting your hands up you used your mic after i told you say 1 word your dead.

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

next time comply with my commands and youll see that you werent being mugged. Instead of putting your hands up you used your mic after i told you say 1 word your dead.
If you need help to read the rules I am always ready to help you Jordan.

2.2 PLAYER VS PLAYER
  1. During a PvP situation, such as muggings and raids etc, you may not kill surrendered parties simply for speaking a few words, unless they are actively yelling for help, trying to attract attention, insulting or threatening you (refer to rules 2.2.2 and 2.2.4).
I honestly can't tell you that I was trying to resist, calling for help or anything. The only thing I did was explain you the rules - or at least try.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

2.2 PLAYER VS PLAYER
  1. During a PvP situation, such as muggings and raids etc, you may not kill surrendered parties simply for speaking a few words, unless they are actively yelling for help, trying to attract attention, insulting or threatening you (refer to rules 2.2.2 and 2.2.4).
I honestly can't tell you that I was trying to resist, calling for help or anything. The only thing I did was explain you the rules - or at least try.
read the rule closely. you may not killed *surrendered parties*. That rule doesent apply to this situation. You were asked to surrender and you didnt.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

2.2 PLAYER VS PLAYER
Also says refer to rules 2.2.2 which states (
  1. Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or, fail to fulfil requested demands. ) You failed to fulfil requested demands.

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am clearly a surrendered party when I am at gunpoint by 2 people not wielding a gun and talking myself out of the situation.
The only reason you were killing me, was because the timer on the crate was very close and you wouldn't miss it.
Nevertheless - I'll leave it up to the admins to decide whether my evidence backs my story or yours.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, @Jordan Vercetti will receive 1 WP for RDM, and false mugging, he had no reasoning on mugging you as you were near or at an crate.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.