LV

Your Steam Name: Tyla
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40916295
Your Character Name: Tyla Hardy

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Jay Rousner

Request reason:
-Fail driving: Driving on the wrong side of the road, nearly ramming into me.
-FearRP: Drawing a weapon at a police officer when at gunpoint and refusing the multiple orders to drop his illegal items and raise his hands.
-Carrying illegal items while in a government job
-FailRP: Jumping around after being tased, jumping around at gunpoint, repeatedly saying hes gonna see us in a sit, repeatedly saying I'm going to be banned.
-Racism: Dropped the hard N a couple times
-Player disrespect: Insults towards players throughout
-StallRP: Running around refusing basic commands to waste time

When did the situation occur?: Roughly 4pm UK time
Your evidence to support your claim:
Initial arrest:
PD situation:
Cut the transport as nothing interesting happens, but can provide the missing two minutes of me looping around the highway if needed.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Frank Monster, George Younge

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Just want to point out the new FearRP rule
2.4 FearRP
2. You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least three or more civilians. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least three or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Just want to point out the new FearRP rule
2.4 FearRP
2. You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least three or more civilians. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least three or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.
Thanks for the headsup, I'm well aware of the changes but in this scenario I was a police officer.
"When any police officer(s) have you at gunpoint, FearRP applies at all times. This however excludes Detectives."

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

--Under Review--

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Result: Player Report Accepted.

Conclusion: Jay Rousner (adamhowell1554) (STEAM_0:0:157246256) will be given 3x warning points for: FailRP, FearRP, Metagaming. As well as a week blacklist from Secret Service.

PS: In the future, please do not amplify your voice over the other players. I could barely make out anything Jay said in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.