Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: 999
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:155562852
Your Character Name: David lewis

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: Staff dis
Unban Reason: I just want to start off by say im sorry and that something like this will never happen again. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, thanks for taking time to read this luv u no kizzy.

Time of Occurrence: Friday night
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Context, Intention, Value and History is how I judge all appeals.

Context: Feeling slighted and targeted, you called a staff member the F-slur in a radio channel after going off in OOC.

Intention: You were mad and wanted to express your anger expecting a few day ban to come from it (seen in PM logs)

Value (Of keeping the ban)/History: You have a consistent history of bad behavior related to controlling your temper from player harassment to staff disrespect it's not your first time. An extended ban is deserved in this case. You know the rules and processes, and instead of making a staff report, you in anger chose not to follow them. Normally I wouldn't consider events so far back when referencing for punishment, but when it comes to repeated violations related to behavior/temper an extended history is valid to show it's either improved or not. Your choice of vocabulary and choice not to control your reaction/actions is what extended your ban.

With the above in mind. Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.