Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Max Green
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:449171321
Your Character Name: Micheal Zoda

Ban Length: one day 23 HR 54Mins
Banning Staff Member (@SCOTTISH ):

Ban Reason: FRP and no intent to rp
Unban Reason:Well people where trying to kill mayor and mayor did not give budget so I hade no guns so when it was happening I was a directive so ya I was getting shot at and I cant do nothing I went on radio and told the cops I am getting shoot at then the mod brings me and is saying I am FRP and no intent to rp I will put pic of my guns so you can see I do not have guns.

Time of Occurrence: umm like 5:00 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing:Ya buy I do not know his name.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Y did it

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Zack ,

Regarding your ban appeal, you were issued a two-day ban for Fail Roleplay ( Second Offence ) and no intent to roleplay. In the sit, I clearly discussed the situation and what the issues of this situation were, and to put into the picture this was not your first offence of breaking the rules on this subject but yet you did. You had no intention to roleplay alongside this situation, you didn't respond to people with large weapons (class threes) nor did you act when they shot and killed the Mayor. In addition, you and others practically supported the assassination of this Mayor as you and the other officers felt as if this Mayor was being corrupt which couldn't be determined at that point.

Most players issued punishments bymself would state that I am fair as possible with the punishments I issue. In issuing a ban, it is always a last resort, staff do not like to ban players but if the player in fault breaks servers rules and issued punishments ( Verbal Warnings, Warning Points, Blacklists etc) and yet they continue, this means that the methods of punishment didn't work in reforming your behaviour and how you conclude yourself on our servers.

I will advise you to consider your actions and at least attempt to reform, educate and develop yourself. As clearly you need time to do so, your ban appeal is denied, you will have to wait out the remainder of your time. Do not see this as being strict or selective, see this as an opportunity in which you have time to read over the server rules and learn from your mistakes.

Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.