Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: InSaNe TriCkShOts
Your SteamID: 922823538

Your Character Name: Tyrone Tipp

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) : pmx

reason to unban: Before I start I would like to say I'm sorry for any trouble I caused but basically what happened was playing a cop for 3 hours today and eventually I got a high enough rank to be swat and I was really happy and excited so I went to the p.d to try out the new job (keep in mind I didn't know there were only certain times I can be a swat) right when police chief saw me he was telling me to switch my job or be demoted and I was asking why and he thought I was playing dumb so he fired me. then after he said put ur hands up I clicked F2 and as soon as I did I couldn't move, then my screen was glitching and my whole steam just crashed. After that I went to go eat dinner and I come back trying to get on and I see a week ban and I was really sad about that. if there's any way we can come to some sort of an agreement to shorten or take away my ban that would be very much appreciated. I was just really happy to try out the new job I was working hard to get and I didn't know it would lead to these consequences thank you for your time and if you could take this into consideration that would be great. ( i would be able to show a recording but my recorder can only backtrack up to 5 minutes and I didn't know I was getting banned so I didn't record anything).
Additional members involved/witnessing: none I know of
time of ban: 45 minutes ago

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I clicked F2 and as soon as I did I couldn't move, then my screen was glitching and my whole steam just crashed.

But for some reason the logs say you disconnected by user. I'm sorry but I do not believe you.

The ban will be reduced to 3 days. If you are punished for LTARP and/or LTAA again, you will be banned for more than 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.