Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:[LX:RP] Freddiec06
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:125114254
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Walter Helinski

Ban Length:1Day
Admin who banned you:Hoblit

Ban Reason:VDMing people then proceeds to lie in the sit.
Time of Occurrence:24/06/2017 at 12:15 GMT
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:Clyde Mcmillan (Not too sure if last name is spelt corrrectly)

He (Clyde) was writing me a ticket for Reckless driving even though it was because i was driving first person and i saw police cars outside bank blocking 1 side of the road and couldn't see the spike strips so i had 4 popped tires then went to pull into the hospital and slid onto the grassy patch at the parking he then proceeds to write me a ticket for 'Reckless Driving' he was a cadet BTW) so i rammed him away and did not mean to kill him but it did murder him as i didn't realize but he was squished up against a ambulance then later on im Driving around and he comes up to me with his Baton out saying things like 'GET THE FUCK OUT THE CAR NOW' so breaking NLR and Meta Game because he should have just called a admin and not have tried to deal with it himself he then after around 5 mins of telling me get out the car and me refusing because he had nothing out to harm me as his baton was away he then Decides to call the admin and he said he video proof but it couldn't have showed anything useful so the admin returns us both for him to upload his so called 'Video' and says ill bring you both back later and discuss it or whatever so lets jump around 15 mins ahead the Admin just bans me for 1 Day out the blue when im in the middle of doing police things and didn't even continue the sit and explain anything to me he just Banned me.

Hoblit

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

My scoreboard said you weren't online, my bad on the ban out of the blue part then.

Though, I witnessed some parts of the situations where you were driving your taxi straight through a line of spike strips at high speed, you ran into a few people after that and the police officer ticketed you for reckless driving. At this point you decide it's a good idea to run him over when clearly you should have just taken the ticket.

You kept saying in the sit that the dude was disrespecting you by calling you a liar and you were accusing me of being biased to Clyde who is a premium member, honestly I didn't even notice Clyde was premium until you mentioned it. As the sit was wrapping up and Clyde was told to upload the video I put you both down, as I'm about to place you down you tell me that you're going to log off soon and I said it was alright but we won't be able to discuss any more then, I did also mention that I had your steamid meaning it would be okay for you to log off. When I place you on the ground you tell me you're going to change your steamid, at that point I tell you that if that's the case I'll just ban you based of what I saw with my own eyes, you tell me it was a joke and I placed you back down.

In the sit you also said you never VDMed nor ran anyone over but after just a few seconds you start admitting to everything you just lied about.

For Clyde's part where he told you to get out of the car, I had already been called before but due to me not being able to find in the logs who drove the car that killed him I couldn't do anything at that time and I told him to make a report if he sees you again, which he did and that's when you start spamming report while in our sit. Perhaps he shouldn't have stopped you and just waited for me but at the time it didn't matter much for me.

When I returned you both, the sit was over, I did not find your name on the scoreboard before banning you which was my bad, but I had explained everything to you from before.

I don't mind an unban but in my personal opinion you should just wait the one day ban out.

Sincerely,
Hoblit

[LX:RP] Freddiec06

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

My scoreboard said you weren't online, my bad on the ban out of the blue part then.

Though, I witnessed some parts of the situations where you were driving your taxi straight through a line of spike strips at high speed, you ran into a few people after that and the police officer ticketed you for reckless driving. At this point you decide it's a good idea to run him over when clearly you should have just taken the ticket.

You kept saying in the sit that the dude was disrespecting you by calling you a liar and you were accusing me of being biased to Clyde who is a premium member, honestly I didn't even notice Clyde was premium until you mentioned it. As the sit was wrapping up and Clyde was told to upload the video I put you both down, as I'm about to place you down you tell me that you're going to log off soon and I said it was alright but we won't be able to discuss any more then, I did also mention that I had your steamid meaning it would be okay for you to log off. When I place you on the ground you tell me you're going to change your steamid, at that point I tell you that if that's the case I'll just ban you based of what I saw with my own eyes, you tell me it was a joke and I placed you back down.

In the sit you also said you never VDMed nor ran anyone over but after just a few seconds you start admitting to everything you just lied about.

For Clyde's part where he told you to get out of the car, I had already been called before but due to me not being able to find in the logs who drove the car that killed him I couldn't do anything at that time and I told him to make a report if he sees you again, which he did and that's when you start spamming report while in our sit. Perhaps he shouldn't have stopped you and just waited for me but at the time it didn't matter much for me.

When I returned you both, the sit was over, I did not find your name on the scoreboard before banning you which was my bad, but I had explained everything to you from before.

I don't mind an unban but in my personal opinion you should just wait the one day ban out.

Sincerely,
Hoblit

All i want to say is i want to be unbanned because i love Monolith and i was hoping to get to Officer today but whatever i am also pretty new and am still getting used to the Gamemode and the Rules i would just like another chance.

Hoblit

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah sure, you've waited long enough.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.