Timorem1

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name:Jason Huntertz
Steam name:CloutMonster
Steam ID:76561198287573735

Date and time of loss:2-3 AM 8-13-17
What happened:Me and my friend were at country lot when we see a green Audi keep coming and leaving so we then approach it to mug it but when we did they just drove off and later came back and killed me and took my mp5. apparently after talking to an admin there is a loop hole that if you don't shoot at the car when we leaves its classified as a failed mugging. he also thinks it is unfair and will try to change it with other staff members but because of the loop hole i could not get my gun back. i would please appreciate it if someone could help me get it back iv'e had it for the longest time and worked so hard for it. for whoever helps me with my issue thank you so much for your time.

What do you need refunded:my MP5
Evidence:the admin said it was unfair and told me to make this thread so i could get my gun back i don't remember his name though. and my friend was there when they backed away from us when we tried to mug them.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry, but there is no evidence to back you up in this situation. I know it's frustrating but sadly I cannot do much unless you show me anything of value. Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.