Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I want my report to be handled with by people who understand what I am saying.

An admin has banned me for 4 weeks. My computer starts up steam and discord when I turn it on. I was not using discord ever when I was in this server because a mentor once told me the consequences. None of my friends were on at the time so there was nobody to talk to. I was playing solo just trying to get xp so I wouldn't be stuck as a prison guard. I was walking in the streets with a deputy taking me through missions when a hot air balloon caught our eyes but then Salt O' Shaker teleported to me, froze me, and then told me I was going to be punished for talking on discord. I told him proffetionally that I was not using discord it was just simply on. He did not care and said he would make the ban longer because he said I lied to him.mod is the only game I play and your server is the only did I play on Gmod. I am very furious that I was banned for the 4 weeks because the staff on the server for some reason stalked my steam account and saw that my discord was open, with no evidence I was in a call. Please report back to me as soon as I can because I really enjoy playing on this server and I don't want to wait 4 weeks to do so because of corruption.

Also this was a discussion that i went over with another admin but he closed my case before i showed him more evidence.

-Thank You, Bob Fishington

MY steam username is RealBoxedMoney
MY steam ID is 76561198879836004
I Was banned by@A Sack O' Salt
My In Game Name was Bob Fishington
There were no witnesses
[email me at {[email protected]} is you want to see video of my discord starting up when my pc turns on]

This is a ban appeal. This is the only thing I play. I was up till 4:30 am yesterday playing this server. I really want to be able to play on it and not wait the 4 weeks. I was not talking on discord. I didn't have any friends online to talk to anyways just be merciful. and let me play it was a rookie mistake by having it opened. I do not want to get any admins in trouble I just want to play in the server. It was not my friend talking it was my brother in the background talking to his friends on ps4 I can show you the setup. My Brother was talking about a bank because he was playing gta with his friend trying to do a private roleplay game. This was not a discord call. I have 3 friends who I play with and i have them in a group chat. I am willing to send a picture of the last time i talked to them. I am not saying i talked to them while playing Mono. I am saying over all.

Here is the proof that my brother was the one talking because he was using his ps4 next to me

I swear on the lives of my parents I was not in a discord call. My last call was a 9:20 yesterday it is 9:04 for me at the moment. I got banned about 2 hours ago. I promise just want to play I was just playing solo. just to put It out here you would even be able to hear my friend if we were in discord. I WOULDN'T BE WASING THIS MUTCH TIME FOR NOTHING!!! I WAS MESSAGING YOU GUYS FOR OVER 3 HOURS!!!

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I do not want to get any admins in trouble I just want to play in the server. It was not my friend talking it was my brother in the background talking to his friends on ps4 I can show you the setup. My Brother was talking about a bank because he was playing gta with his friend trying to do a private roleplay game. This was not a discord call. I have 3 friends who I play with and i have them in a group chat. I am willing to send a picture of the last time i talked to them. I am not saying i talked to them while playing Mono. I am saying over all.

I am confused by this. Your friend was playing GTA V, on his PS4..? He was doing a heist on a bank, on a private roleplay server? You understand that roleplay servers are on PC through FiveM? And there is only 2 heists that I am aware of on GTA Online that involve some kind of bank in a form or fashion. A little suspicious right there to begin with, and coincidental as well, considering the timing of your situation and your friends "bank situation" on GTA Online

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am confused by this. Your friend was playing GTA V, on his PS4..? He was doing a heist on a bank, on a private roleplay server? You understand that roleplay servers are on PC through FiveM? And there is only 2 heists that I am aware of on GTA Online that involve some kind of bank in a form or fashion. A little suspicious right there to begin with, and coincidental as well, considering the timing of your situation and your friends "bank situation" on GTA Online
No he is in a GTA community on ps4 were they do role play. It is not the best but it works. He was not doing a heist he was just meeting up with his friend. Im not 100% sure im asking him what he was doing. This is what he told me.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You went from saying that discord started up on accident so it was a misunderstanding to it was your brother on his ps4

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You went from saying that discord started up on accident so it was a misunderstanding to it was your brother on his ps4
I thought he was talking about my discord being on but then he told me it was about the background noise

I thought he was talking about my discord being on but then he told me it was about the background noise
I just copied and pasted my last chat it was very long

can we talk on discord ? so I can fully explain everything.

my discord is RealBoxedMonkey#6929 if you are allowed to temporarily add me so we can properly discuss what went on.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Please stop spamming, edit your post instead of making multiple posts. I've merged them together.

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I just copied and pasted my last chat it was very long

can we talk on discord ? so I can fully explain everything.

my discord is RealBoxedMonkey#6929 if you are allowed to temporarily add me so we can properly discuss what went on.

please add me on discord for the time being so we can talk about this properly

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

RealBoxedMonkey#6929 Add me I am begging you I don't have a lot of time. this typing back and forth thing is killing way to much time.
Im about to tell you the whole story.

I call an admin because another admin killed my by accident with a prop and I lost my gun. He hears background voises {AKA my brother} saying something about a bank. My brother was doing some ghetto ass gta rp on his ps4 with his friends. The admin who Was with me heard that thinking it was a player in discord. When he banned me I thaught it was because my discord was open. when I started talking to him I found out the truth. I kept providing him with evidence it was my brother but he just didn't care. so I am here with you trying to get unbanned because an admin thaught he heard someone in a discord call. Btw idk if you knew this but if I was in discord you wouldn't be able to hear my friend in the first place.

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

RealBoxedMonkey#6929 Add me I am begging you I don't have a lot of time. this typing back and forth thing is killing way to much time.
It’s 1AM. I was courteous enough to stay up an hour ago but now I’m going to sleep. I still can’t tell if this is a staff report or a ban appeal. Either way everything you’ve said has contradicted one another, when I asked you in-game about it you could’ve turned your neck 20 degrees to the left (assuming since the video you’ve shown us shows the TV right there) and said it was your brother playing PlayStation. Instead you lied about it and said “it’s because discord starts up automatically”.

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It’s 1AM. I was courteous enough to stay up an hour ago but now I’m going to sleep. I still can’t tell if this is a staff report or a ban appeal. Either way everything you’ve said has contradicted one another, when I asked you in-game about it you could’ve turned your neck 20 degrees to the left (assuming since the video you’ve shown us shows the TV right there) and said it was your brother playing PlayStation. Instead you lied about it and said “it’s because discord starts up automatically”.
I didn't lie when I said discord started up automatically my discord does that and I thaught that was the reason for my ban at first I was confused I was not lieng. I will now send you a video of this now. I cant talk till very late tmrw I have school I will be able to talk at 6 your time if it is 1 for you rn.
when he was banning me he never told me that he heard background voice. He said it was because "I was using discord" which I was not. I found out it was about background audio when I made my ban appeal.

Last edited:

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I will be able to talk 6-6:30PM your time tmrw

I am reporting a staff for banning me for something I did not do, and for him not taking all my evidence and closing my case. This is a report/appeal situation.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I call an admin because another admin killed my by accident with a prop and I lost my gun. He hears background voises {AKA my brother} saying something about a bank. My brother was doing some ghetto ass gta rp on his ps4 with his friends. The admin who Was with me heard that thinking it was a player in discord. When he banned me I thaught it was because my discord was open. when I started talking to him I found out the truth. I kept providing him with evidence it was my brother but he just didn't care. so I am here with you trying to get unbanned because an admin thaught he heard someone in a discord call. Btw idk if you knew this but if I was in discord you wouldn't be able to hear my friend in the first place.
Saying I didn’t care about your “evidence” is completely uncalled for. I told you multiple times that the evidence you’ve provided is insufficient. You ignored that and continued to pump out more insufficient evidence of basically the same thing. Also, when I went to you in-game, you kept asking me for a gun and I had no idea what you were saying, that’s when I heard multiple voices in your microphone talking about “driving to the bank”. Even if you’re telling the truth, doesn’t it cause problems having you and your brother play right next to each other BOTH talking to people? I’m sure you can see where this is coming from. I will completely go over the video I have and the comments you’ve made that I just cannot comprehend right now.

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yes I understand. BTW i was asking for a gun because when green gatoraid axidentally killed me then revived me I lost my gun.

Also if you want I can make a video for the last time I called someone on discord. which was before the incident at near 8.

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you are about to get some juicy proof.
there you go all my recent discord calls. the most recent ones were from yesterday. not today.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

you are about to get some juicy proof.
there you go all my recent discord calls. the most recent ones were from yesterday. not today.
That’s not proof... for starters you could’ve just scrolled up and that doesn’t show any servers that you were connected to. It’s just too fishy for me to accept your appeal, but since it’s up to management now I’ll leave this be.

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

tell me what I need to send you and ill send it.

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

the other admin told me to make a staff report so then i can report the admin for falsly banning me and then get appealed

Bob Fishington

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ok, salt listen I was not using discord ok that was my brother you didn't even let me explain shit I, you just heard a voice in the background and banned me how is that fair. I just wanted to play this server. also, you really think I would be busting my ass this hard posting all those videos for nothing. Idk why you are trying to make this so difficult. It is as if you don't like me and are just trying to get rid of me. I am innocent and I would gladly send you whatever I can to prove it. I was dead ass up till 8-12 yesterday on this same page and I've come back to it today. OH, yeah and btw can I ask you salt if you have ANY other reason of u banning me other than you heard background noise through my microphone because I don't think you do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.