LV

Your Steam Name: Neko
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147531782
Your Character Name: Dixie Twotimes

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Benpd05
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: Attempted RDM
Unblacklist Reason: I feel like this wasn't a deserved punishment as It was a accident on my behalf, this is the main reason why I am appealing the blacklist. So let me start off, I killed a cop outside my base and then I went to peak the door again and I had prefired someone and I thought it was a detective because he was on the cops body and it was just after the cops raided and It seemed like what a detective would do at a crime scene. I stopped shooting because in the moment of nearly killing him I was unsure about it and that's why I stopped shooting immediately. As there was literally just a Police Raid and myself killing all the cops it was kinda his fault for being there at a crime scene failing to value his life unless he was a detective which I still don't know if he was one or not. All I can explain is that if he wasn't at the scene of just after the police raided then he would've never been shot at and he has to be at some sort of fault because if he wasn't a detective then he would've been failing to value his life by actively checking a cops pulse just after a shootout had happened. If he wasn't there then none of this would've happened so I can't be the one at fault and the punishment shouldn't have been so harsh of a 2 day weapon blacklist because the guy could've prevented this from happening if he would've have just valued his life and not just ran into a shootout with the cops that literally just happened.

Time of Occurrence: 6/18/21 - 8:40 am (CST)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes, I understand and followed the rules.

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The punishment was instated due to a high volume of rule infringements in the same category. It was also instated due to you metagaming to know he was there in the first place using a /me action you cant see the person performing to know someone's there ic.
Due to this i will be Denying your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.