Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nep Nep
Your Steam ID: 76561198047300643
Your Character Name: Jamal Brown

Ban Length:
Not sure how long an auto ban lasts

Ban Reason: was being harassed by someone that was playing as sheriff, he was on the wrong side of the road and i accidentally hit him because i couldnt stop fast enough he was not dealing with anyone else he was just driving on the wrong side of the road. He brought me to jail and was trying to force me to empty contents of my inventory and I was not about to lose my items because of a 10 year old trying to bully me
Unban Reason: I believe I should not have been banned because of the circumstances of the situation. I also didnt know that it was an auto ban if i left while restrained

Time of Occurrence: around 11:45AM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Drachen ,

So regarding your situation, you accidentally hit someone with your vehicle and while detained you were asked to drop your items in which you left because you didn't want to follow orders from another player that may be younger than you? Am I correct?

Drachen

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Drachen ,

So regarding your situation, you accidentally hit someone with your vehicle and while detained you were asked to drop your items in which you left because you didn't want to follow orders from another player that may be younger than you? Am I correct?
No idea what you got that from. That's not what I am saying at all. What I was saying was I shouldnt be forced arrest because it was someone elses fault that we both crashed. It was an abuse of power as a police officer. I should never of been arrested in the first place. Then he was trying to take the items from my inventory. It has nothing to do with his age it has to do with him abusing his power for a situation that shouldnt of happened in the first place.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Drachen ,

Due to your situation that you have explained, you left while being cuffed which is why you was banned by our system. You left the server while cuffed instead of requesting for staff assistance. You may wait out your ban for leaving roleplay, your appeal request is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.