Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone,

first of all I would like to thank every single one of you for sticking with us during these difficult times. Not only were we facing technical issues with our service provider at GMC Hosting, but also were we targetted by a certain group and had to take some precautions to prevent any exploiting.

This is the reason why we have decided to take down our old forums, which ran on IP.Board, and switched to Xenforo. IP.Boards has too many exploitable issues which are not yet resolved - which are not present with Xenforo.

We were able to transfer threads and replies, also the user accounts from IP.Boards to Xenforo - which is really awesome and really relieving as we do not have to start from scratch and didn't lose all progress you have made on our old forums.

We are aware that the current theme looks a bit ugly and not really finished - and we are working on that. We will find something more suitable for Monolith in the future, but that is not that important as of right now. We are currently focusing on moving our current gameserver to a different, more powerful dedicated server to improve the general performance. With this we hope to also remove some bugs that occur on our current server, but not on the server with GMC Hosting.

Once the switch is done, and our server is stable, we will immediately start working on optimization, new features and bug fixing.

Again, thank you for sticking with us during the annoying phase of constant lags and crashes. You guys are truly amazing.

Bryson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Keep up the great work! Also will there be a chatbox? I can text blue to implement one.

Last edited:

ItsKato

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So glad you switched to XenForo, I honestly love their style of forum. I'll miss the profile backgrounds however :(

Felgroove

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for getting the forums sorted guys!

Hoblit

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

IP.Boards is trash compared to Xenforo

T.w² | Puncaek

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

On an old community I was in used xenforo, and damn was it good, so I'm really happy to see mono use one too! (Especially the 2017 version, or whatever you wanna call it.)

WoLF

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I love using XenForo on the phone its so much easier. Hopefully you guys will be take advantage of this software.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I love using XenForo on the phone its so much easier. Hopefully you guys will be take advantage of this software.
As much as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.