Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

QRWptCvc18U95fMQmS5sV4lZznImBAo_SPyY1E714A2wOEP0-C6zruSANgMSCdMEPPvmJkBBRQMdlDY0EYvdGaz7CZf5bTK6ukXuJ5540H64Ku3Ai2auNViI9N3PvolXGXc_JA7c

Hey everyone!

Now that we’ve passed the holiday season (we hope you had a nice one!), we’d like to inform everyone about the changes that has happened recently.
Buckle up!

Truenorth

Since the 23rd of January (with update 5.0) Truenorth, made by our mapper Statua, has been implemented on our server. It’s very exciting and our developers have worked very hard to make everything go as smooth as possible. The map has features that we’ve never experienced before and yet has a little bit of Rockford in it, which made us very excited to add it in for you to experience.

If you are interested in what all has been changed, read the changelog here:
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/update-5-0-release-changelog.17131/#post-103787.

If you want to see Statua’s trailer of the map:

Rust
As many of you may know, our surprise that was announced was all about our new Rust server! We decided to launch a server on Rust as trial to see how many of you would enjoy it. It is meant to be a well-balanced and stable server while keeping the Rust vanilla concept in play. For now it is something very basic, but with success we would love to create something more detailed such as adding custom plugins, more servers and several upgrades. If you are Premium you receive an exclusive kit in-game and a reserved slot (more will be added in the future).

Interested to join our Rust server? The IP: 208.103.169.89:28015
(Wipe Frequency - Bi-weekly)

Monoford
As you may expect, our mapper Statua was quite busy to deliver Truenorth (which is still very dope). So as far as Monoford goes, the progress will have to continue from now on. Until we can show you some awesome progress, let's enjoy ourselves with Truenorth for a while longer. ;-)

A couple of pictures (Monoford) that you have not seen before:

7T9pyz5EarcaqoCL-LzYnzeuIS4QtqruplLDcSphMkkhnVvHIlEWLCYm4k84zGw6e1DXazWkm2vLNC0WiFEt02sGOcgJcy6y7-Qzzt9iDUeOTGMmRYVKaAnBf_jpcHqR5uh69u0H

EX3oFdbOcDpHnAMY3rQAuOa5_tBZ8AFS3zsHPr8SOWsZO6EB67363cl7z5_FDWax3WHZmw0QSVD8y444LNT_-FBC6Kh-G47CJdUbmYpEnQ4oSPH7ZD47AePn6XaehVtSNWIqDnYm

We'd like to end the newsletter by thanking you guys once more for your loyalty and your enthusiasm - Monolith would not be the same without the players nor the staff team. Crazy to realise that it's going to be our 2 year anniversary this April !!! It's been very amazing and we hope to see everyone on our anniversary, where we will have a surprise ready... ;-)

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

It is great indeed, glad to have had been in the community throughout time. Even if I left I still like the people of the community.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'll +1 this.

WarHasNoRules

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I can't wait to play it. Looks amazing, I'm already in awe at what has been done by the hardworking devs and Statua on TrueNorth. It will be excellent to see Monoford when it's finished. I'll be patiently waiting

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

More monoford info please ;)

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

oh yeah yeah

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Epic gamer moment

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

oh yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah.

SlobRat

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

MonoFord looks freakin amazing... good work so far!

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Now This Is Epic...........

Status
Not open for further replies.