Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Crash God
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Nick Bick

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: NITRP | FailRP
Unban Reason: I was banned for the aforementioned reasons, which I am sorry of. Before being banned I had just became a prison guard after days of anticipating that profession, and so for about twenty minutes or so I was guarding the prison. Some other cops down in the prison were messing around, however I didn't partake in that much as I was often shift-tabbed or afk. Nick Pavlov struck me with a baton and tried to pick up my body from the ground and kill me, exclaiming in voice chat "I'm surprised he's still alive". At the moment I decided to strike him back, I realize I should've either left or called an admin in that situation, and after Nick Pavlov got up he knocked me again with the baton and shot me dead with his gun. Scottish then appeared and this incident was discussed, Pavlov and I argued however not much came of it. I am sorry for this incident, however I am strongly hoping that the staff here will show leniency and allow me to either get back on the server tonight or earlier tomorrow. Thank you for reading this.
Time of Occurrence: ~10:30 CST or so
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Bicked Nick ,

Regarding your ban appeal, as it goes for the other user who also received a ban, you apologized with is good, I think the duration in which you have been restricted to joining the server has made you reconsider what you have done, and in future to prevent this, you should read the rules. ( Link - Rules )

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread moved to Handled Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.