RedBullet

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Redbullet
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63353807
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Zakhaev Menendez

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Nick

Reason for Report: Banned me for a completely unjust reason and in the middle of a mod sit did not let me voice my side and did not even listen to what i was saying and straight up banned me for six hours.
Time of Occurrence: 11:20pm ish 9/21/17
Evidence to support your claim: my six hour ban
Additional members involved/witnessing: whoever was in the mod sit with me

Last edited:

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Please state specifically what you were banned for and submit relevant evidence (videos/screenshots).

RedBullet

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was banned for lying in sit, suicide to avoid rp, and one other thing I can't remember

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Waiting on @Nick to give his side and/or evidence.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I had logs of the situation, And checked the story, you lied in a admin sit, then got banned for it as well as the rule you broke.

RedBullet

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did not lie, Logs do not tell a story they show you data and hitpoints. they dont show you visuals and you just believed their story either because you favor them or because it was easier for you to just ban me without giving me a chance than to actually listen

RedBullet

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You asked me a question and I asked for clerification and instead of clerifying, you just banned me i did not suicide because i was in my car the whole time and was dead for two and a half minutes before you revived me which was when you said that i was "not being damaged" for two and a half minutes and then started being damaged again. your story made no sense and i was more confused than anything. I was trying to just play some monolith with my friend and head to the mines when i hit a tree causing the car to skid. I had messed up audio at the time and could not hear anything and i was in first person I wasnt paying attention to the right side to see how much damage my car had taken because i was inside of a fire so i wanted to drive my car out of it. not my fault you accused me of several things i did not do and ruined my time by blindly banning me. @Nick

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You were sitting in fire for 15 seconds or more, and were telling me "I was trying to drive out". which doesnt take as long as you did and were sitting in the fire all the while. Im not going to argue with you on this Ill let an higher up decide here because I had this conversation with you for 10 mins trying to explain this to you and you were still trying to get out of it by saying things that didn't make sense like I didnt know my car was broken, when you were clearly sitting in fire not moving in the car which you admited to. So saying I didn't give you a chance was far from the truth.

Last edited:

RedBullet

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't give me a chance, our conversation was at most five minutes because you were talking to the other guys the whole time over voice chat and i said i was in my car trying to drive it out and you were saying things that didn't make sense to me cause you were saying things like "you took damage for 10 seconds and then two and a half minutes later you took damage again." I didn't know what you were talking about and as i tried to explain what happened in my perspective you just banned me without even letting me get out a single word of my story. all i was able to say was the answer to your questions. you had a nine minute conversation with those guys over voice chat and a one minute question and answer with me and then banned me for no reason and just made up stuff to cover your ass. you're saying that you aren't going to argue because you don't care just like how you didn't care when you banned me cause you are just banning so you dont have to deal with it. @Nick

RedBullet

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't care about the ban time which made no sense to make six hours if i so called did all that stuff, but i was upset over the fact that in the middle of me trying to say my story you just banned me after probably hearing their whole life story and just seeing me answer three questions and being accused of things.