Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:98477155
Your Character Name: Salvatore Riina.

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@Stuvi

Ban Reason:
Suspected Use of 3rd Party Software
Unban Reason:
I legitimately have no clue why I was banned. I know for a fact I haven't been using "Third-Party software". I mean, I've been using a macro to farm for a little while. Which has nothing to do with cheating. It's just a Razer Synapse feature that I used to my advantage to "AFK farm" which in reality I was active and responded to anyone who asked. And if it isn't for that, I haven't a damn clue. I've been here for like, ever. I'd hate to leave on these terms, especially saying I don't know what I did. @Stuvi, throw me a bone ere'.

Time of Occurrence:
I have no clue, I just wanted to come on today and found I got banned. 4/1/20 ~2am CST, is when I tried joining.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Niko Belic

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Edit: Dug through the player reports and found the player report that was placed upon me. I, unfortunately, don't have a video of the incident or I would post it. I don't have anything but my word. And honestly, that was one of my best plays on the server and find it quite humorous that I got banned for it.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Niko Belic ,

Community Management is allowed to instate cheating infractions based on behaviour and/or activity we deem suspicious (you can check this in our rules thread). After further investigation, we considered your activity suspicious enough to remove you off the server for possible usage of third party software.

Do note that Community Management is not forced to nor will we provide you any further explanations, reasons or even evidence than what is stated in this post.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.