Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lol
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:46519479
Your Character Name: Niko Petrov

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Attempted RDM x 2, shooting randomly at people, faildriving, edit - LTAP

Unban Reason: First I should say at this time there is 13 people on the server. I am driving around with my newly bought car and i'm drifting there is NO ONE on the road I repeat NO ONE and i'm not crashing in to anything and I didn't ram anyone. I see the mayors limo I pull up in front of him and I tell him to get out with his hands up and he drives off so I shoot one bullet at his tire, he drives away I drive the other way that's the end of that situation. That takes off the "fail driving" and "shooting randomly at people" another incident that might be involved with the "shooting randomly at people" is when a tow truck driver starting towing a vehicle for NO REASON and I told him to stop towing it or he would be shot so then he drives away and while hes driving away he drives past the bank where there is 5 people huddled together so as I am shooting at the tow truck ONE Stray Bullet hits someone. After about 15 minutes I logged off. I just tried to log back in 3 minutes before this post and I see that I am banned. I did not break a single rule in the situation and I did not attempt to RDM ANYONE at all.

EDIT - I just saw the ban message and this really fucking pisses me off this guy added LTAP. First of all I wasnt in a sit and I was afk in the server for like 10 minutes before I even left. I never even broke a rule how did I LTAP. The time where you thought I broke a rule 5-10 minutes passed before I even logged off. You cant just throw out LTAP because I disconnected 10 minutes after I even was tabbed in the game.

Also just to add it would be nice if your moderators would be more knowledgeable about the rules I been in multiple sits where someone just reports me for no reason because they are salty and me and the moderator agree that i'm in the right but they still warn me because they don't know what to do.

Time of Occurrence: 5/2/2019 2:30 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First I should say at this time there is 13 people on the server.
What does that have to do with anything?

I see the mayors limo I pull up in front of him and I tell him to get out with his hands up and he drives off so I shoot one bullet.
You tried to kill the mayor when he was above 30% approval rating, you started shooting at him before he drove off in his limo.

i'm not crashing in to anything
That’s false, I saw you slam into the lightpost by the supermarket and hit something else along the way I don’t recall what it was at the moment.

a tow truck driver starting towing a vehicle for NO REASON and I told him to stop towing it or he would be shot so then he drives away and while hes driving away he drives past the bank where there is 5 people huddled together so as I am shooting at the tow truck ONE Stray Bullet hits someone.
Funny how that single “stray” bullet dealt 73 hp of damage.

Also just to add it would be nice if your moderators would be more knowledgeable about the rules I been in multiple sits where someone just reports me for no reason because they are salty and me and the moderator agree that i'm in the right but they still warn me because they don't know what to do.
What a great attitude to have in a ban appeal ;)

First of all I wasnt in a sit and I was afk in the server for like 10 minutes before I even left. I never even broke a rule how did I LTAP. The time where you thought I broke a rule 5-10 minutes passed before I even logged off. You cant just throw out LTAP because I disconnected 10 minutes after I even was tabbed in the game.
That is completely false, you were driving in a car by the supermarket and disconnected when I took my physgun out to bring you to a sit.

Last edited:

Nikolai Petrov

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

#1 What does that have to do with anything?

#2 You tried to kill the mayor when he was above 30% approval rating, you started shooting at him before he drove off in his limo.

#3 That’s false, I saw you slam into the lightpost by the supermarket and hit something else along the way I don’t recall what it was at the moment.

#4 Funny how that single “stray” bullet dealt 73 hp of damage.

#5 What a great attitude to have in a ban appeal ;)

#6 That is completely false, you were driving in a car by the supermarket and disconnected when I took my physgun out to bring you to a sit.

#1 This has to do with the driving, which backs me up in the point where there was no one on the road and I'm just explaining the situation.

#2 I didn't try to kill him you obviously didn't see it happen I shot one bullet you can check the logs what you said isn't true and I didn't even shoot at him when I fired that one bullet when he was driving away I shot his tire go back re read what I said I told him to get out with his hands up. I wouldn't say that if I was trying to assassinate him because he was below 30%.

#3 My fault I forgot i hit a light post but this doesn't hurt anyone but myself and there was no cars around to hurt. Edit - Also may I add that since this is the reason you banned me for "Fail Driving" like you just said I hit a lightpost and something else. If you read the rule about fail driving. "Fail Driving - The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules" Like I said I was drifting which is in-character. If I hit something it was complete accident and like you said I hit only 2 things. You can not ban someone for accidently hitting 2 things without intent if so then there would be no players.

#4 Yeah a stray bullet that hit someone in the head. Big deal no one lost anything and it wasn't intentional and I dont know a M1911 headshot was even capable of those numbers but okay.

#5 It wasn't even a bad attitude if you were in my situation you would be fuming. I am not that upset though because i'm sure this was just a big misunderstanding.

#6 Listen there was nothing going on and I decided to log off. If you were watching you would see that I was driving around and doing nothing for quite some time. I was bored out of my mind which is why I logged off and even if you did pull out your physgun you do say
"That is completely false, you were driving in a car by the supermarket and disconnected when I took my physgun out to bring you to a sit."
You say that I was driving my car when you took your physgun out, and while I was driving I disconnected? That doesn't make any sense. How the hell would I even know that you were there Im driving a car and if Im driving why would you have your physgun out to bring me to a sit? I understand if I was on the ground you would have to freeze me or something but come on. There is no way in hell I would be able to see your physgun and plus you're probably invisible so that just adds to my point.

#4 was the ONLY incident where any rule could have possibly been broken and the funny thing is that even then there was no rule broken. This wasn't attempted RDM it was a stray bullet in a crossfire. Boo hoo this shit happens every day it is NOT attempted RDM.

So the only thing that is left here is LTAP which isn't true at all. I have 3300 hours on garrys mod and 95% of it is from DarkRP. I know how banning works. I know how logs work. LTAP isn't even possible. Literally. You will just get banned, you have to be a absolute moron. The reason why I bring this up is because I would never be dumb enough to LTAP and I didnt period if you look up at my #6 argument you can obviously see there was no LTAP.

There I completely broke down every single point you had to make and I dont mean any of this in a mean hostile manner im sure we are both in some sort of mis-understanding and/or mis-communication. I did not break any rule in this matter and I dont mean to be that guy but I mean I know for a fact you have 0 evidence about any of your accusations and I almost guarantee that no one even reported me. I actually know for a FACT no one reported me.

@gm1003

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You keep characterizing this ban as completely incorrect when in fact that’s simply not the case.

You continued this behavior while I was above you in no clip, away from your POV. When I got in front of you in your POV (still in no clip) you instantly disconnected.

Pretty convenient...

Ban appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.