Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tezlit
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81363633
Your Character Name: Tezlit Cooper

Target Steam Name: [VS] DalekGodly
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75296864
Target Character Name (if known): Dalek Godly

Request reason:This officer broke NLR, and returned within the time, and hit me with his stun stick when he asked me to leave which was not needed, and he also broke fear rp after I discharged a firearm him and his cadets continued to chase me when clearly fear rped applied, and I had an upper hand. They were also not handling the situation correctly, and were pretty much minging. I lost a Deagle that's all I asked back so he refused that's why I took it to the forums. Thank you for reading my report! (For the video click on the cc button for the subs it will lead you to the times of the incidents)
When did the situation occur?: 8/4/17
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Shawn Aren (His in-game name)

Last edited:

Tezlit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is taking forever... :(

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Tezlit Allow me a few minutes to review this. I apologize for the time we are taking.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Tezlit After carefully watching the video, I agree that the player failed RP only once. Regarding the NLR, it is not applied in this case because he was revived by the medic. Therefore, when you were in the middle of the bank heist and you were telling the police cadet to go outside moments after you shot him to death, you failed RP (considered RDM).

Furthermore, regarding the ticket issued by the officer which stated you were "antagonizing police officers on duty", I do agree with the ticket reason. I do agree that you were messing around with the police cadets, just because you wanted to. Therefore, the ticket was properly issued.

Finally, the whole situation next to that ticket was also properly roleplayed (by you) as you were carrying a weapon without a license. The police officers but the one you killed (not the same one that you killed at th bank) did not break fear RP as you unequipped your weapon and then equipped it again.

Later when you were trying to get in a car, you were not aiming the weapon to the officers behind you. So the situation was properly roleplayed and they did a good job.

Therefore, you will not receive your weapon back and both police officers (the one you reported and the other one I mentioned) and you will be added to the watchlist.

Case closed - Thread can be locked and moved! @Maher

Tezlit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Tezlit After carefully watching the video, I agree that the player failed RP only once. Regarding the NLR, it is not applied in this case because he was revived by the medic. Therefore, when you were in the middle of the bank heist and you were telling the police cadet to go outside moments after you shot him to death, you failed RP (considered RDM).

Furthermore, regarding the ticket issued by the officer which stated you were "antagonizing police officers on duty", I do agree with the ticket reason. I do agree that you were messing around with the police cadets, just because you wanted to. Therefore, the ticket was properly issued.

Finally, the whole situation next to that ticket was also properly roleplayed (by you) as you were carrying a weapon without a license. The police officers but the one you killed (not the same one that you killed at th bank) did not break fear RP as you unequipped your weapon and then equipped it again.

Later when you were trying to get in a car, you were not aiming the weapon to the officers behind you. So the situation was properly roleplayed and they did a good job.

Therefore, you will not receive your weapon back and both police officers (the one you reported and the other one I mentioned) and you will be added to the watchlist.

Case closed - Thread can be locked and moved! @Maher
Sorry but as you can see the very beginning I had shot him at the bank, and he returned to the bank. Not the time he had gotten revived. @Major Lorne(Pmx)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Tezlit My apologies. With that crowd surrounding the body I thought I saw the officer being revived.
In that case the NLR rule still applies here and he failed RP. However you should have called a staff member to deal with the situation instead or killing the officer which is still considered RDM.

Therefore he will be added to the watchlist and will be verbally warned. Regardless, he did not fail RP in the other moments you thought he did due to the reasons presented on my last post. You will only receive this warning: if someone is failingrp you must call a staff member and not take action by your own hands and you will not be added to the watchlist.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.