Not open for further replies.

SNG AlphaRL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SNG AlphaRL
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104964407
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Pablenka

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Noodul

Reason for Report: Incorrectly banned for 3 hours, wouldnt listen to my side and told me to be quiet every time
Time of Occurrence: 18:53 Greenwich Mean Time Zone
Evidence to support your claim: No evidence, just the ban. He banned me for FailDriving, there were 10 people at PD all running all over the place, i go to come in with a suspect that i had just arrested, one runs in front of my car so i accidentally ran him over. Another the server lagged so when i tapped "A" to turn left it held it in game so i ran over a paramedic. I damaged 2 others according to the mod/admin and he ban me for 3 hrs. I literally did nothing wrong.
Additional members involved/witnessing: John Bob/Callum Pablenka were in my discord call and heard me randomyl stop explaining my point and him telling me to shhh every time i went to tell him.

SNG AlphaRL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This server is a good RP experience but for some reasons the admin always piss me off/fuck up and annoy me. All i gotta say

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So basically you think 3hrs is excessive for VDMing?

SNG AlphaRL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

He made me do this to my desk too, thanks for getting the wrong decision every time: http://imgur.com/a/gDrtv
Literally falsely banned. He tried to say CDM when it wasnt intentional deathmatch, plus no one actually died, they were only unconscious

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If you were falsely banned appeal it. It would be nice if you could provide any sort of evidence to support you claims though. Also you cant seriously blame a staff member from breaking your desk when you hit it

NaithDJ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I can back this up as "John Bob" .Also the admin "Oliver" did not acknowledge me as a witness

Rose Nightingale

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@SNG AlphaRL Do you want Some Robux for that desk?

I'm Willing to donate 5 Robux

You deliberately ran over the chief and multiple cops and do you really think 3 hours is excessive?
Also witnesses do not count.

Rose Nightingale

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also i listened to his side of the story and i witnessed it myself as a "Protester" Outside of PD

SNG AlphaRL

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@SNG AlphaRL Do you want Some Robux for that desk?

I'm Willing to donate 5 Robux

You deliberately ran over the chief and multiple cops and do you really think 3 hours is excessive?
Also witnesses do not count.
i didnt deliberately u dumb fuck, if u let me explain i would have. Dont u go blaming me for u not being able to handle a sit properly, go back to staff training. Explain how it was on purpose then. I went to drive into the PD after handcuffing a criminal, one officer ran infront of my car, itried to avoid him by turning left at which point the server lagged so i accidentally hit an EMS/Paramedic, continue...

NaithDJ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was his cadet and I was in the car he was in the whole time

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This player is no longer part of our staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.