Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Boh Troublefield

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, maybe in my head I wanted some Epic Development battle between servers to see who could make the best Whitelisted roleplay gamemode.

Sever's still a great gamemode, and seems to have hard-working devs I worry about the community though, I guess. Like in terms of player-player interaction.

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, maybe in my head I wanted some Epic Development battle between servers to see who could make the best Whitelisted roleplay gamemode.

Sever's still a great gamemode, and seems to have hard-working devs I worry about the community though, I guess. Like in terms of player-player interaction.

Fair statement, there is always cause for concern with communities, but only when we don't act like one.
What everyone needs to remember is that we are a community and we should all show our support for the owners while their community and our community is under attack.

Boh Troublefield

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Fair statement, there is always cause for concern with communities, but only when we don't act like one.
What everyone needs to remember is that we are a community and we should all show our support for the owners while their community and our community is under attack.
Well, the thing is the majority of the sever isn't respectable and mature like you in this community, just a bunch of normal ol kids on some server, ya know? We're the nerds here on the forumns anyways.

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, the thing is the majority of the sever isn't respectable and mature like you in this community, just a bunch of normal ol kids on some server, ya know? We're the nerds here on the forumns anyways.

This is all true, but the truth is that if many issues were fixed, such as poor entry requirements for cops, poor enforcement of rules along with poor report and punishment policies, and much more, we could quite easily have a high standard community without the said whitelist.

This is not to say I don't think we should have a whitelist (I DO), but is my way of finding an alternative to said whitelist as I fully understand and support the decision made by SMT.

Thanks.

Killerbongz420

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i hate squeakers so much
I wanna make it clear. Not all squeakers in general, just the ones that are irresponsible, that make a good server like this toxic. There are some intelligent responsible ones out there

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you follow the rules and are not toxic then I think you are welcome to join and enjoy Monolith RP along with everyone else regardless of age, However the truth is as a fact, age impacts your maturity, Immature people do immature things. Younger people are more immature, case in point.

Thanks

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Poor choices in my opinion, you're going to have a split community since no one likes dealing with trolls so staff & players would favour whitelisted.
Suggestion is to make a whitelisted server or don't, more servers could be cool though.

1masternew

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think this would be a great idea. This would let new players still come into the community and keep it alive. If the new player likes the server and wants to advance further, they could get on the whitelist.

ELAD

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

um excuse me? yes, over here in the corner:

As a 14 year old, whos voice is only half broken you may assume I am immature and irresponsible, but in fact I love RP more than anyone else and am not a minge and am fully immersed in my role. Please do not state that all 'squeakers' are in fact immature and do not belong in the Serious-RP zone.

-Thank you

But I am in favour of whitelisting

Last edited:

Bryson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well, at least we have a chance in the future for a whitelisted server!

Glen Martinez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ill tell you, whitelisted server sounds good, but it might lose some players. I think whitelist is better so there will be no trolls and mature enough people to really roleplay. IMO

T.w² | Puncaek

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if I already said something on this thread, but heck yes.

WinterPsycho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ill tell you, whitelisted server sounds good, but it might lose some players. I think whitelist is better so there will be no trolls and mature enough people to really roleplay. IMO
We'd lose mostly minges honestly. But I'm happy to see its being considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.