Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ❝ Romanian ❞
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name: Ethan Verelli

Which Staff blacklisted you: @gm1003
What were you blacklisted from: Ooc for 1 week

Blacklist Reason: Saying free @someone from his ban.
Unblacklist Reason: I, am sorry for saying free @someone It, was very excessive, and I now understand @gm1003 and any other staff member's pofv of saying free @person. I didn't think it through when I was typing. I, just got frustrated that @someone got banned for a small thing. Which I now realize is a big thing, since he has done this and many other rule breaks a lot of times.

Time of Occurrence: 5 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: The whole server that was on at the time.

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We don't need people criticizing a staff member's punishment decision in OOC chat where it's visible to the whole server.

It's not necessary, it's extremely immature, and creates resentment towards said staff member; I've seen it time and time again and, frankly, if you thought it was a "very excessive" comment then why say it in the first place?

Last edited:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 7195
We don't need people criticizing a staff member's punishment decision in OOC chat where it's visible to the whole server.

It's not necessary, it's extremely immature, and creates resentment towards said staff member; I've seen it time and time again and, frankly, if you thought it was a "very excessive" comment then why say it in the first place?
Like i said in my post, "I didn't think
It through." Meaning I got really mad and didn't think about the consequences, how excessive, disrespectful, and rude the comment is. I just started typing my emotions which I should have kept for myself. Instead of typing it in ooc.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your blacklist will be lowered from 7 days to 3 days. If you are caught trying to instigate drama in OOC again you will be blacklisted for 2 weeks.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.