Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion/Bug Suggestion
Title: Org Territories
Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.):
unknown.png

so i played on civil city alot and ive always like the org territories and i was think i think it would be REALLY cool to add some new things in the org upgrade menu that will cost some sort of currency/Point from capturing and keeping Territory little things (dont have a current idea of what could be balanced but ill edit or comment on this if i think something might fit) or big things like leveling up Storage Space or wallet (org bank) instead of having to pay cash

another cool thing would be paying LESS for propertys in Territory you own or getting FREE property in territory you own

i made some rough area of territory (dont make fun of me using a mouse on paint sucks)1111.png111111.png22222.png55555.png

Im not looking for some HUGE Plugins im saying i think with Darkweb maybe some org benifits can come from it MAYBE even if you own a drug dealer location you get payed 5-10% more OR you buy supplies for 5-50% less

AND MAYBE we could get Org only vehicles once we get a certain amount points/upgrades

Some ways you could have territory takeover would be a App on your phone that anyone with the permission to do territory takover they could activate it this will send a Notication to the org your taking it from AND the org that is taking it and it will show them on the Map app and after a timer or progress bar finishes the org takes the territory if it doesnt finish the org keeps the territory

Just to say this is a PURE suggestion i think this would be cool to see some more benefits from being in a org other than be able to defend eachother or org bank

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

some idea for the small things could be 5-10% damage reduction or 5-10% damage increase while in your territory

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also a proper org war system in the game mode instead of the forums would be cool

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This would fuck over new players and solos + orgs stop playing and start up playing constantly, also big orgs don't need more help lol

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wanted this for a long time.

@Tye new players dont need to be in these battles they dont need to be a criminal.

This might make orgs stay longer if there is more of a goal than just wars and nothing to leave a mark

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

some idea for the small things could be 5-10% damage reduction or 5-10% damage increase while in your territory
nah. allow mugging outside the houses thats the only benefit needed

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think that if you divided the map into "districts" for example lower alder or reed industrial and allowed an org to claim a district this maybe could work. Being in control of a district could give you a reduction to mug timer and allow you (rule wise) to KOS opposing gangs in the controlled area however other orgs can declare war from an in-game menu to fight over districts which would start a king of the hill style event somewhere in said district for control.

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

this would be so gangster, i can become a fivem gangster

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Somthing i did want to add is that i think capturing should only be between 2 orgs

a example would be if providence wanted a cancer patient territory

So they go get blucheese and jamalkins to help them take that territory
^^^ This shouldnt be allowed

i think it should be where only cancer patients should be able to defend their territory and providence can be the only one attacking

Really only to stop 3 orgs from going around and capturing a bunch of territory's from other orgs

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This sounds like a lot of work and rules and complication for a tiny visual weird thing

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This sounds like a lot of work and rules and complication for a tiny visual weird thing
but its not just that most orgs are getting bored and either leaving or waring each other to RDM pretty much so i find this something worth adding

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also @WhiteTiger already made this suggestion lol

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

We will drown informals in the power plant

also pistol lmao

W0Lz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Something similar was already planned in the past. We will discuss this in the next development meeting, as it is a complex idea.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.