Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Papa Sean
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146957960/
Your Character Name: Sean Deherty

Ban Length: 60 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @kingeddie98

Ban Reason: Rdm 3rd offence
Unban Reason: I realy did not mean to rdm the person what happend was i found a dead body and picked it up when i picked it up it slammed against the floor killing the person. I did not mean to cause no harm to the person i was just meerly picking up the body to find help. I have been playing on this server and i have recently been banned for combat depositing. I really do not want to be banned from this server it is fun and wonderful. I Keep on getting banned for things i do not mean to do i am truely sorry and i do not wish to be banned. I do not mean to break rules and during this period i am going to the rules and reading each and everyone of them over again and very carefully. I hope on of you admins please let me get another chance i would really appreciate it. My other offences i did not mean to do and i will take into consideration that i should be more carefull and try not to hurt or harm anyone without valid reason. My other rdm offences i forgot what they were for but i am sure they werent intentional. They took place about 2 weeks ago or so.

Time of Occurrence: 7:25 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: Connor (I Forgot last name)

Last edited:

Sean Deherty

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you are able to check damage logs i do not even believe that i killed the man and if i did that was not my intention and i am truely sorry.

kingeddie98

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i was just meerly picking up the body to find help

After reviewing my video of the incident, I find this very hard to believe. Your first direct response to my question of why you killed the downed police officer was you were "fucking around." You crouched and slammed the police officers body on the ground or objects at least three different times. Even if this was the case, you were extremely reckless with his body. You have been cut slack on your two previous RDM offenses, yet did so again, perhaps after some further time in the doghouse you might read the rules and understand your actions have consequences.

This appeal is denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.