Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1692743069374.png

Patch Update 2.5.2​

23/08/2023​

Greetings! We've got a fairly small patch compared to the last one, it still includes some nice feature changes and bug fixes, just not as many as last patch. A lot of feedback has been implemented with this patch as well as fixes to some previously known issues. The next update after this one will include a lot bigger changes to the server!

Gang Zone Rewards​

Following along with the previous patch update gang zones will be receiving more improvements. One of the issues mentioned with the original reward system was the daily bonuses provided per zone, these were easily abused by having more members capturing, additionally the daily rewards were not affected by player count (could be farmed with 1 player online).

Replacing daily bonuses is the new territory store, gang zones will now give territory points to be used in the store, the leader board will be based on a territory score value instead. The points can be used to purchase various items shown in the screenshot below, we'll try to update the store and rotate it with new items.
eFKOypQ.png

Server Collection Updated​

With this update @Marwan / @shain have worked on compressing the workshop content as well as removing some unneeded content. Make sure to resubscribe to everything in the content pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1921957686

Full Changelog 2.5.2​

Most of the changes in this update can be seen in full below (some very minor ones may have been missed).
  • Added territory points store
  • Added notification when finding blueprints from cargo
  • Added org level/experience display in org menu
  • Changed items can now be taken from premium bank slots when not premium
  • Changed problematic gang zone locations
  • Changed diving equipment are no longer dropped on death
  • Changed MTI attachment metal cost from 12 -> 2
  • Changed phone keybind description in settings
  • Removed daily bonuses from gang zones
  • Removed M9R6 from calendar rewards
  • Fixed combat timer for machetes
  • Fixed issues completing The Dark Side quest
  • Fixed drug dealer UI prices being incorrect
  • Fixed penthouse property not being rentable

Last edited:

AnslyBuddha

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Thompson worth more than a Vector?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Anyone got a link to the old pack so I can unsub to the rest of it easier? Or does the old pack even exist

Stix

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am now getting sound bugs with the new content packs that I have never experienced before. Not sure if anyone else if having this issue.

Brickwall

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef for now you might just have to unsubscribe from all, I'll see if we can get a collection with the old stuff in.

Last edited by a moderator:

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am now getting sound bugs with the new content packs that I have never experienced before. Not sure if anyone else if having this issue.
maybe its overlapping sound addons? there is an addon in that pack that gives sounds, although i dont know what it actually does i suggest only enabling the content pack's addons and restarting your game before joining