Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Orrin
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22329608
Your Character Name: Pete Castiglione

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @officernoodles

Ban Reason: LTAP
Unban Reason: I got a custom 2 day ban when I left while in cuffs, instead of the 3 hour (I believe?) standard ban time from console. I was raging at the officer who arrested me (yelling/being difficult) because I was arrested for something I didn't do (which I have proof below for). I was raging and I did leave with several illegal items on me, which I believe is why I got the custom ban. I apologize for raging, I wasn't leaving to save the items though. I can get them back very easily. I just ragequit over the waste of time of being arrested for an incorrect reason, and I should have stayed and settled it legally or through a staff member. I apologize for ragequitting, but I still think the 2 day ban is overkill.

First clip where you can clearly see the sulfuric acid is already on the ground by the road when I pulled up, and was in no way "in the back of my car" as the Captain states.

Here is the cringey clip of me interacting with the Captain, where he says I was being arrested because "sulfuric acid fell out of the back of [my] car", which is proven false by the first clip.

Again, I did ragequit and that was wrong of me, and I apologize. I completely overreacted, not really sure where it came from. I should have dealt with it via roleplay in game, or gotten an admin if I needed. I did not intend to avoid losing my scar/cocaine items, rather I just babyraged and left.

Time of Occurrence: Around 6:00 pm CST February 15th, 2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

I should have a decision by the end of the day

British Beef

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing my own footage as the captain who arrested you I have determined that the acid wasn't in the back of your van but was actually already there. However, to the other officer who was there with me, it did look like it fell out of your van.

My perspective of the sulfuric acid discovery with my police partner at the time: https://plays.tv/s/M5VRQ38ANake

You didn't do yourself any justice when you said that you had evidence that someone planted it in the vehicle, therefore, I had probable cause to search you for any more drug paraphernalia or actual drugs: https://plays.tv/s/M5VRp3xamq5F

You can also find your stream video here where you said that you were willing to take a 3-hour ban in leaving that demonstrated that you had no intent to roleplay and wanted to avoid an rp situation by disconnecting:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I will void this RP situation meaning you may keep your items and the cops will not arrest you. For the case of you leaving the server that is still not a good idea. In the future do not leave when you are being falsely arrested or in a roleplay situation. Just make a report and we will deal with it from there.

Ban Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.