LV

Your Steam Name: Thomson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77632645
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jake Thompson

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Phenix
STEAM_0:1:118561868
Reason for Report: False Warning, Dont know the rules
Time of Occurrence: 2:36 17/11/20

I was in a sit with @Phenix and I got banned for fail driving after my internet crashed (got video) he didnt spoke to me or waited for me to come back

Evidence to support your claim:1605573742277.png

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to add I got warning point for loosing control and hitting @Mazen by accident and then pulling him over Also there is evidence of the situation the I would like to see

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

My Side: @Mazen made a report against you for Fail Driving (Driving in the wrong lane), then you pulled him over after you crashed, and when he tried to pull over you (or another officer) called out the pursuit. You were banned by an automatic ban, and I DID inform you of your punishment.

Also, you forgot to mention this

82b06eafaf397c81231fa4fd2171c596.png

https://gyazo.com/82b06eafaf397c81231fa4fd2171c596

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My Side: @Mazen made a report against you for Fail Driving (Driving in the wrong lane), then you pulled him over after you crashed, and when he tried to pull over you (or another officer) called out the pursuit. You were banned by an automatic ban, and I DID inform you of your punishment.

Also, you forgot to mention this

82b06eafaf397c81231fa4fd2171c596.png

https://gyazo.com/82b06eafaf397c81231fa4fd2171c596
I am going to tell that PD officers are allowed to pull over any vehicle with reason or without just to check out what is going on, I did this cuz I wanted to check what is going on with him. Not my fault Mazen got mad cuz he had 4 drills and AUG on him! and If I was falsely pulling somebody over I can't really get punished for that! It is needs to be dealt in RP m8

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to tell that PD officers are allowed to pull over any vehicle with reason or without just to check out what is going on, I did this cuz I wanted to check what is going on with him. Not my fault Mazen got mad cuz he had 4 drills and AUG on him! and If I was falsely pulling somebody over I can't really get punished for that! It is needs to be dealt in RP m8
It is your fault for not telling the officer not to pull them over, you are a SGT II (a SSGT), it is your job to supervise the lower ranks, you should have called off the pursuit or asked a higher ranking officer to call it off

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It is your fault for not telling the officer not to pull them over, you are a SGT II (a SSGT), it is your job to supervise the lower ranks, you should have called off the pursuit or asked a higher ranking officer to call it off
I dont get it, So I got punished for not calling off the pursuit? The car didn't pull over! I would like you to upload the video so you can see he continued driving sir!, also I can give you a remind that you warned me for fail driving so don't talk about the pursuit please

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I dont get it, So I got punished for not calling off the pursuit? The car didn't pull over! I would like you to upload the video so you can see he continued driving sir!, also I can give you a remind that you warned me for fail driving so don't talk about the pursuit please
There was no reason to pull it over, and if you were like you said "Just checking on them" then you shouldn't make a police chase form that

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There was no reason to pull it over, and if you were like you said "Just checking on them" then you shouldn't make a police chase form that
After we tryed to pull him over he ran not my fault look at the video and upload it

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

As I called this sit, I'd like to add that you stated "I would like to add I got warning point for losing control and hitting @Mazen by accident and then pulling him over " and yet in the video you did not lose control. Secondly, as a cop you should be quite careful when it comes to driving legally especially at the rank you were. You can clearly see your vehicle in my lane from when I made the u-turn to when I came up to your vehicle. On top of all that you said you were pulling me over and yet you clearly cut me off leaving me little to no room to even pull over as well as breaking multiple traffic rules, ignoring all that bs already, I give you another chance and clearly say ok I'm going to pull over to which you ofc adams and chief stall call me out for fleeing and eluding as a result of you.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Triple-posting
as you can see the video is cut after 22 seconds you can see him not stopping and continuing to the bank and then he got arrested. After he hit the map prop I wanted to stop him and other officers did too!

Upload the full video, please
BTW YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THE VIDEO THAT EVEN THE CHIEF WAS THERE AND DIDNT CALLED IT OFF!!!!

As I called this sit, I'd like to add that you stated "I would like to add I got warning point for losing control and hitting @Mazen by accident and then pulling him over " and yet in the video you did not lose control. Secondly, as a cop you should be quite careful when it comes to driving legally especially at the rank you were. You can clearly see your vehicle in my lane from when I made the u-turn to when I came up to your vehicle. On top of all that you said you were pulling me over and yet you clearly cut me off leaving me little to no room to even pull over as well as breaking multiple traffic rules, ignoring all that bs already, I give you another chance and clearly say ok I'm going to pull over to which you ofc adams and chief stall call me out for fleeing and eluding as a result of you.
and you dont get warning point for that

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

as you can see the video is cut after 22 seconds you can see him not stopping and continuing to the bank and then he got arrested. After he hit the map prop I wanted to stop him and other officers did too!

Upload the full video, please
BTW YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THE VIDEO THAT EVEN THE CHIEF WAS THERE AND DIDNT CALLED IT OFF!!!!

and you dont get warning point for that
that’s not what u said in the sit lol??? the report was about u fail driving and the warning point u received was a result of your history. Idk what half the things you’re saying have to do with anything?

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

that’s not what u said in the sit lol??? the report was about u fail driving and the warning point u received was a result of your history. Idk what half the things you’re saying have to do with anything?
The warning point was false nobody is getting warning point for driving on the wrong side of the road for 5 seconds

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

This incident does not warrant any warning points, hence why they were removed. However, it is important to note that you should drive more carefully.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.