Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: PizzaDog
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47072414
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Thomas Tucker

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Busterguy @Busterguy
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25778996
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Phillip Sanchez

Reason for Request: He was driving recklessly, with his lights on obviously not responding to a call abusing his police cruisers lights / els. 
Time of Occurrence: 6pm - 7pm sometimes GMT
Evidence to support your claim: 

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tyrone Meid @WhiteWolf, James Bink @ N/A

The people in the background is just everyone in the Monolith discord channel it's muted for me but for some reason my recording picked it up.

Busterguy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

How can you say i was not repsoding to something? 
I was doing the mission where NPCs spawn. but the GPS was sending to all over the place as it does not track the road that well.

When that guy got run over it was an accident as he was stood in the road.

you never made a report ingame this could of easily been resolved insted of you wasting your time with a report.

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

How can you say i was not repsoding to something? 
I was doing the mission where NPCs spawn. but the GPS was sending to all over the place as it does not track the road that well.

The point is you ran someone over, you were going like 100 mph! When responding to a emergency don't go so fast that you're endangering the lives of other civilians, in game.

When that guy got run over it was an accident as he was stood in the road.

2.3 : Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM) is not allowed without proper reasoning. Running people over because “they are in the road” is not a proper reason. Slow down and be cautious of your surroundings

you never made a report ingame this could of easily been resolved insted of you wasting your time with a report.

If I made a report you would've dealt with it, the outcome could've accidentally been made with a biased outlook. Additionally, you could be known for driving recklessly, so making a report will alert your higher ups on your recent actions, not saying you are known for doing it but I might as well do this so you don't effect anyone's experience. 

Busterguy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The point is you ran someone over, you were going like 100 mph! When responding to a emergency don't go so fast that you're endangering the lives of other civilians, in game.

2.3 : Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM) is not allowed without proper reasoning. Running people over because “they are in the road” is not a proper reason. Slow down and be cautious of your surroundings

If I made a report you would've dealt with it, the outcome could've accidentally been made with a biased outlook. Additionally, you could be known for driving recklessly, so making a report will alert your higher ups on your recent actions, not saying you are known for doing it but I might as well do this so you don't effect anyone's experience. 

Thats for if people are driving normally. I was responding to an emergency. There was no way i could of slowed down in time or avoided it. 
The point is the VDM was not intentional as as such should not be treated as VDM but just an accident.

Martinerrr

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Noted, though I don't understand what you mean by "the outcome could've accidentally been made with a biased outlook". I think reporting this in-game would have been the best thing to do because this looked like an accident and by reporting this incident it would have been quickly undone through a simple respawn - I don't like how Busterguy did not correct his wrong-doing and kept on driving like a maniac in the downtown area though - he should have stopped what he was doing to correct it if it was truly unintentional.

Thats for if people are driving normally. I was responding to an emergency. There was no way i could of slowed down in time or avoided it. 
The point is the VDM was not intentional as as such should not be treated as VDM but just an accident.

You're absolutely wrong, you should know this - having an emergency doesn't mean you can drive more recklessly than normal. Let me quote the rule in question: "Do not drive recklessly when on your way to an emergency. Do not endanger the lives of others. Drive carefully and watch out for your surroundings."  Read up on the rules whenever you have time because next week I'll approach you with some cases to evaluate if you know them well enough to apply them in these kinds of situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.