Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bobby Hive
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170367176
Your Character Name: Bobby Hive

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Backflare
What were you blacklisted from: Physgun

Blacklist Length: 1 Week.

Blacklist Reason: Using a Physgun during bank robbery.

Unblacklist Reason: Hi, I'm appealing this because I believe this was a too big of a blacklist for such a small thing. What had happened is we we're holding the vault down at Layer 1 Bank and my buddy was using the cardboard boxes as cover and couldn't move from the position when cops started to flood down. He got lit up and asked if anyone had medkits to which I replied yes, and physgunned him a med kit since it would've been suicide to try to run to him when he was pinned down. Without warning, I was blacklisted for using the physgun to give him the medkit without pushing. I do realize in a real life situation, you wouldn't physgun a medkit to someone, and I do understand that some form of punishment had to happen which is why i'm only asking for a reduction from the one week sentence to 3 days if that's respectable. I sincerely apologize if I made your job of spectating the bank harder since you had to deal with spectating and the blacklist at the same time and hope we can come to an agreement on this reduction from this sentence. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: 4/2/20 4:00-4:40pm MST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @mak @Alpha @Horrendous @KyZac21 @Pizza
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, what you did is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.