Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Piff
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:155574178
Your Character Name: Jackson Brown

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Using 3rd Party Platform To Communicate
Unban Reason: So i will admit that i have used Discord while playing on the server, but i never use it when it would be crucial time so that it would give me an advantage, For example, Raids in general, Countering/Defending a base, as well i'm usually there to talk to members who aren't in-game and off playing another game, Also i know i can speak for some of the people who got banned, I know there was an insider which i already know who it is or have an idea, but a few of them are playing on another GMod server instead of Monolith, so not everyone in the channel was actually on the server. I don't expect this to be fully appealed and get rid of, but just shortened i hope since i take blame for basically being dumb and doing something that i know would get me banned for a while. Also I take part of the blame for all cause as one of the higher up members I should’ve just told them to use IG Communications so we wouldn’t get in trouble.

Time of Occurrence: 4/13/2020 6:30PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you should know this rule by now, especially since you were a staff member here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.