When did the situation occur?: couple hours ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lambsauce | Rex Harrison @rxsm

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I see that you have reported me for using an class 3 fire-arm. After looking over the footage I do admit that I had completely forgotten about this rule. I had been repeatedly rdm as mayor and was quite fed up with it, this does not exempt me from the rules. Yet I am coming to the acknowldegement that I should've looked over the rules regarding mayor more carfully. Here is my point of view when you rdmd my secret service with no initation.
Sorry for any inconvienves that I may have caused!

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I see that you have reported me for using an class 3 fire-arm. After looking over the footage I do admit that I had completely forgotten about this rule. I had been repeatedly rdm as mayor and was quite fed up with it, this does not exempt me from the rules. Yet I am coming to the acknowldegement that I should've looked over the rules regarding mayor more carfully. Here is my point of view when you rdmd my secret service with no initation.
Sorry for any inconvienves that I may have caused!
your other secret service before coming in that room shot us, he also had a gun out so there would be no point in trying to stick him up since fearrp wouldn't apply
i'm pretty sure that ss i killed in the video shot me a couple of minutes before as well

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

your other secret service before coming in that room shot us, he also had a gun out so there would be no point in trying to stick him up since fearrp wouldn't apply
I dont know what you are talking about, I'll upload 5 minutes prior. I'll edit the video in, staying on topic. You see where I'm coming from right? I hope you can understand that I had no intent on breaking that rule.

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know what you are talking about, I'll upload 5 minutes prior. I'll edit the video in, staying on topic. You see where I'm coming from right? I hope you can understand that I had no intent on breaking that rule.
you were hiding in the office when he shot us so there's not really a point
even though, would it still be rdm since he had his gun out?

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you were hiding in the office when he shot us so there's not really a point
even though, would it still be rdm since he had his gun out?
Thats something for the Admins to figure out, would you be willing to sort this out in game?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Reported individual has been blacklisted from mayor for three days for using illegal weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.